|Scott Eastwood Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||March 21, 1986|
Scott Eastwood is an American actor who is best known for portraying roles such as Staff Sergeant Clint Romesha in Pacific Rim: Uprising, Deputy Carl Hartman in Texas Chainsaw 3D, Roberto Lundsford in Flags of Our Fathers, and Lieutenant GQ Edwards in Suicide Squad. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, Wrath of Man, I Want You Back, The Fate of the Furious, Live by Night, The Longest Ride, Snowden, The Perfect Wave, Shannon’s Rainbow, An American Crime, and many more. For his acting skills, Scott has been honored with several awards such as the National Board of Review Award and Teen Choice Award.
Scott Clinton Reeves
Monterey, California, U.S.
San Diego, California, United States
He attended high school and graduated from it in 2005.
Post that, Scott went to Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles to receive a degree in communications in 2008.
Actor, model, film producer
- Father – Clint Eastwood (Actor-Director)
- Mother – Jacelyn Reeves (Flight Attendant)
- Siblings – Kathryn Reeves (Younger Sister), Kimber Tunis (Older Paternal Half-Sister) (Actress), Kyle Eastwood (Older Paternal Half-Brother) (Musician), Alison Eastwood (Older Paternal Half-Sister) (Actress, fashion designer), Francesca Fisher-Eastwood (Younger Paternal Half-Sister) (Actress), Morgan Eastwood (Younger Paternal Half-Sister), Kaylee Procter (Step-Sister)
United Talent Agency
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
83 kg or 183 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Scott Eastwood dated –
- Sara Leal (2011) – In 2011, he dated Sara Leal for a short time. The relationship ended after Scott found out that Sara cheated on him with actor Ashton Kutcher. At that time, Ashton was married to Demi Moore. All details at Daily Mail.
- Jana Kramer (2013) – From October to December 2013, country singer Jana Kramer and Scott were an item. They were seen holding hands at Kramer’s concert backstage on October 26, 2013, in San Diego.
- Jewel Brangman – Scott dated Jewel Brangman in the past. Jewel passed away on September 7, 2014, because of a faulty airbag during a minor car accident.
- Brittany Brousseau (2014) – After meeting at Coachella 2014, Scott started dating model Brittany Brousseau in May 2014. They dated for 5 months before separating in October 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
Scott has mostly English ancestry with distant Dutch, Irish, German, and Scottish roots.
- Bright blue eyes
- Toned muscular body
- Gap in the side teeth (on his left side)
As a model, Scott has done advertising work with perfume brands Hugo Boss and Davidoff Cool Water.
Best Known For
Playing Joel Stransky in the 2009 biographical sports drama film Invictus, and as Sergeant Miles in the 2014 war film Fury.
Scott appeared in the 2004 film You Got Served for his role as Steve Mixer. He was credited as “Scott Reeves” in the film.
First TV Show
In 2013, Scott Eastwood was seen in two episodes of NBC’s action-drama series Chicago Fire for his role as Officer Jim Barnes.
Scott Eastwood has a fit body. He does not take fitness for granted. But, he doesn’t put pressure on his mind for fitness. He follows the principle – “Healthy body, healthy mind.”
So, according to Scott, a good day would be when he would hit the gym, do cross-training, go for swimming and if possible, then paddleboarding in the evening and jiu-jitsu class at night.
In general, he switches it up between weights, yoga, surfing, jiu-jitsu, paddle boarding, and diving.
Scott Eastwood Favorite Things
- Food – Chips and salsa. He is a big fan of Mexican food.
- Car – Ford GT
- Vacation – Anywhere tropical
- Dog Breed – Mutt (or Mongrel or mixed breed)
- Album – Legend by Bob Marley and the Wailers
- Movie of his Dad Clint Eastwood – Unforgiven (1992)
- Martial Arts – Jujutsu
Scott Eastwood Facts
- Scott was born in Monterey but grew up in Hawaii.
- He does not use “Reeves” in his stage name just like his dad, Clint Eastwood.
- Scott was seen in Taylor Swift‘s “Wildest Dreams” music video in 2015.
- Scott likes to surf, dive, play golf, and do fishing. Maybe because he was raised in Hawaii.
- He is also a bit of a prankster.
- Scott was good friends with the late Paul Walker and supports the Reach Out World Wide foundation of Paul.
- He is the former stepson of actress Dina Eastwood.
- Scott’s birth certificate says “father declined.”
- Scott supports LGBT rights.
- Before becoming famous as an actor, he worked as a bartender. But later, he became the co-owner of the Saddle Bar in Solana Beach, California.
- He is a family man and animal lover.
- He has also gone on two dates in a day.
- He terms his personal style as “classic.”
- He considers his mother as his biggest cheerleader and best friend.
- Scott used to do a construction job in college.
- As per Scott himself, he talks a lot in his sleep.
- Sitting through a reality TV show is the hardest thing he has ever done.
- A beer and a shot of tequila is his go-to drink order on special occasions.
- He loves dogs.
- He prefers cooking at home instead of going to a restaurant. Scott likes making simple dishes such as salmon, broccoli, and sweet potatoes.
- Scott has played the saxophone throughout his middle and high school.
- He loves being shirtless in the sun.
- Diane Lane was his childhood crush.
- For the 2007 film Pride starring Terrence Howard, he learned Olympic swimming.
- He is not good at dancing.
- Salt water is a favorite part of surfing for Scott.
- He performed an action stunt wherein he jumped from a car to a moving truck in France in the movie Overdrive (2017). Now, when he looks back, it appears to him a very dangerous stunt scene.
- Whitney Houston’s How Will I Know is his go-to karaoke song.
- Scott would like to start a luxury toilet paper company.