|Scotty Sire Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||April 1, 1992|
Scotty Sire is an American YouTuber and a famous Viner who rose to fame after posting a series of entertaining 6-second videos that voiced out his opinions, cool vines and making viral collaborations with other Vine stars based in California, United States. Vine figures whom he had made collaborations with include Darius Benson, Gabrielle Hanah, and Gary Rojas. Not too long after sharing his videos on social media and continuously posting vlogs on his channel that seemed to be well-admired by many because of its comedic yet interesting content, he grew his followers in no time and started landing on more work opportunities outside vlogging and vining.
Newport Beach, California, United States
- Mother – Crossen Sire
- Siblings – Davey Sire (Younger Brother)
He self-manages himself.
Alternative Pop, Hip-Hop
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Scotty Sire has dated –
- Alexandria Inez Fitzpatrick (2014)
- Kristen McAtee (2015–2020) – Scotty and fellow YouTuber Kristen began dating in 2015. The couple featured in several videos on each others’ YouTube channels and would often post intimate pictures on social media. After 5 years of courtship, the pair parted ways due to differences between them regarding how they wanted to shape their careers. They announced their amicable decision to their fans in a joint video in February 2020.
- Jac Anderson (2020-Present) – In 2020, after splitting from Kristen, Scotty started dating social media influencer and entertainer, Jac Anderson.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Lebanese ancestry on his mother’s side.
He often tends to dye his hair ‘purple’.
- Greek Nose Type
- Thin Eyebrows
- Bearded Jaw
- Hobbies – Traveling
- Pets – Dogs
Source – Instagram, Instagram, Instagram, Instagram
Scotty Sire Facts
- He created his self-titled YouTube channel on April 16, 2013. It has already amassed more than 3 million subscribers with more than 450 million combined views.
- Aside from landing a career in vlogging, Scotty is also a recording artist who debuted an album called Ruin Your Party in October 2018, which peaked at no. 7 on iTunes Pop Charts and no. 55 overall. His music genre, alternative pop, and hip hop comes with wit and sense of humor but relays an illustration of social anxiety, depression, and many other health issues that are common among young adults.
- Sire, who’s known for being honest and straightforward when it comes to voicing out his opinions through his vlogs, had also made appearances in the films Summer Forever (2015), The Pizza Guy (2016), and FML (2016).
- He got his first tattoo when he was 18 years old.
- He worked in a construction company that belonged to his father but decided to quit his job and worked as a bartender.
- Scotty has always been a fan of anime films.
- As a kid, Scotty was shy and self-conscious.
- He was rumored of being gay or bisexual back in the time he was still living with his friend Gary Rojas in Los Angeles for 6 months.
Featured Image by Scotty Sire / Instagram