|Shannon Kane Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 14, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Shannon Kane is an American actress who rose to fame with her role as Traci Madsen on Hollywood Heights and as Natalia Fowler in All My Children (2008-2011).
Shannon Elizabeth Kane
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
Hollywood, California, United States
Shannon attended the Portage Central High School and later, in 2004, she went on to study at Western Michigan University as a dance major. However, Kane decided to discontinue her training.
- Mother – Pam Kane
Shannon is represented by Talentworks and Stride Management.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Note: She has a son named Zion.
Race / Ethnicity
- Snub nose
- Slender and toned physique
- Afro hairstyle
Through her social media, Shannon has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Mixed Chicks.
Shannon Kane Favorite Things
- Director – Quentin Tarantino
Source – mlive
Shannon Kane Facts
- She was raised in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- Her acting credits include a number of films and shows such as CSI: Miami, The Young and the Restless, Brooklyn’s Finest, The Originals, and S.W.A.T.: Firefight.
- In the year 2004, Kane moved to Chicago, where she started her career as a model. Later, at the age of 18, Kane moved to Los Angeles to further her modeling career.
- She made her debut TV show appearance in Wild ‘N Out in 2005. Later, Shannon made her first film appearance in 2008, in Diary of a Tired Black Man.
- Kane got her first big break as Natalia Fowler in All My Children (2008-2011).
- She wanted to work with director Quentin Tarantino ever since her younger years. Aside from that, Kane also wants to be an action star.
- Her mother Pam resided in Portage in the past. She credits her mother to be her biggest support.
- She was presented with the Breakthrough Actress Award at the 2010 Capri International Film Festival.
Featured Image By Shannon Kane / Instagram