|Shanola Hampton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||May 27, 1977|
Shanola Hampton is an American actress who gained prominence by her role as Veronica Fisher on the American Showtime comedy-drama series Shameless and Dr. Graceffa on the medical drama series, Miami Medical (2010). She is known for her roles in the TV series like Popular (2001), Reba (2001), Strong Medicine (2002), Scrubs (2004), Related (2005-2006), and Good Mythical Morning (2018). Hampton marked her performance in the drama film, Things Never Said, for which she also won an American Black Film Festival award in 2013. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 1 million followers on Instagram.
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Shanola completed her high school education from Summerville High School. She graduated from Winthrop University with a bachelor’s degree in Theater and later earned a master’s degree in Fine Arts from the University of Illinois.
- Father – Gralin N. Hampton
- Mother – Anna Hampton
- Siblings – She has 3 sisters.
Shanola Hampton is managed by Agency for the Performing Arts.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Shanola Hampton has dated –
- Daren Dukes (2000-Present) – Shanola married actor and writer Daren Dukes in 2000. The duo is parenting 2 children – a daughter named Cai MyAnna Dukes (b. January 20, 2014) and a son named Daren O.C. Dukes (b. May 9, 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
Shanola has African-American ancestry.
- Plumped Lips
- Arched Eyebrows
Shanola appeared in the TV commercials for her father’s business, Gralin Hampton Auto Sales in the past.
Best Known For
Playing Veronica Fisher on the American Showtime comedy-drama series Shameless and Dr. Graceffa on the medical drama series Miami Medical (2010)
Shanola made her theatrical film debut in the 2005 comedy-drama film The Mostly Unfabulous Social Life of Ethan Green as Charlotte.
First TV Show
Shanola Hampton made her first TV show appearance on the comedy-drama series Popular in 2001 as Girl #1.
To stay in shape, Shanola Hampton prefers to do gymnastics and play soccer. She also includes dance in her daily fitness routine.
Shanola Hampton Favorite Things
- Character – Monica Rambeau
- Football Team – Minnesota Vikings
- Food – Cupcakes
Source – TerroirMag.com, TaylorMagazine.com
Shanola Hampton Facts
- She was raised in Charleston, South Carolina, United States.
- Shanola decided to become an actor at the tender age of 4 after participating in a local talent show in Summerville, South Carolina.
- She started to attend local acting classes and theatres to groom her acting skills.
- Hampton has a knack for tee ball, ice skating, dance, and piano.
- She considers Steve Howey as her best friend.
- Shanola likes to watch the TV shows including Downton Abbey, The Grinder, Top Chef, Love and Hip Hop, How to Get Away with Murder, Scandal, Nashville, and The Walking Dead.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Shanola Hampton / Instagram