|Shaquille Harrison Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||October 6, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Shaquille Harrison is an American professional basketball player who has represented the Phoenix Suns (2018), the Chicago Bulls (2018-2020), the Utah Jazz (2020-2021), the Denver Nuggets (2021), the Brooklyn Nets (2021), the Portland Trail Blazers (2023), and the Los Angeles Lakers (2023-Present) as a point guard/small forward/shooting guard, in the NBA (National Basketball Association). He has also turned out for the Northern Arizona Suns (2016-2018), the Delaware Blue Coats (2021-2022), and the South Bay Lakers (2022-2023) in the NBA G League, the official minor league basketball organization of the NBA, a professional basketball league composed of 30 teams (29 in the United States and 1 in Canada). In 2022, Shaquille won the ‘NBA G League Defensive Player of the Year’ award. In both 2022 and 2023, he was included in the ‘NBA G League All-Defensive Team’.
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Shaquille attended Lee’s Summit West High School in Lee’s Summit, Missouri. After his high school graduation, he joined the University of Tulsa, a private research university in Tulsa, Oklahoma. There, between 2012 and 2016, he represented the Tulsa Golden Hurricane men’s basketball team.
Professional Basketball Player
- Father – Jack Harrison Jr. (Deceased)
- Mother – Michelle Francis
- Siblings – Monte Harrison (Younger Brother) (Professional Baseball Player). He has one other brother and a sister.
- Others – Eunice Francis (Maternal Grandmother) (Deceased)
Point Guard, Small Forward, Shooting Guard
- 11 – Tulsa Golden Hurricane
- 10 – Phoenix Suns
- 3 – Chicago Bulls, Denver Nuggets, Northern Arizona Suns, Delaware Blue Coats, South Bay Lakers
- 8 – Utah Jazz
- 4 – Brooklyn Nets
- 00 – Portland Trail Blazers
- 0 – Los Angeles Lakers
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Shaquille has dated –
- Nikki Kulach
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Toned physique
- Short-cropped, afro hair
- Often sports a thin beard or a goatee
- Affable smile
Shaquille Harrison Favorite Things
- Basketball Player – Kobe Bryant
- Basketball Team – Los Angeles Lakers
- Actor – Will Smith
- Movie – The Lion King (1994)
- TV show – The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (1990-1996)
- Novel Series – A Series of Unfortunate Events (1999-2006)
Source – Tulsa Golden Hurricane
Shaquille Harrison Facts
- Shaquille, in his senior year (2016) with the University of Tulsa, was named the ‘AAC Men’s Basketball Scholar-Athlete of the Year’. He had averaged 14.8 points, 5.5 rebounds, and 4.1 assists per game, and maintained a 3.135 grade-point average.
- In both 2015 and 2016, he was included in the ‘Second-team All-AAC‘. The AAC (American Athletic Conference) is a collegiate conference that comprises 11 member universities and 5 affiliate member universities which compete in the NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association) Division I.
- By the time he finished his career with the University of Tulsa in 2016, Shaquille was the only player in the university’s history to have registered at least 1,300 points, 400 assists, and 200 steals in his career. Despite this, he was not selected by any team at the 2016 edition of the NBA Draft.
- In August 2020, when his younger brother Monte made his MLB debut for the Miami Marlins, Shaquille and Monte became only the 6th pair of brothers ever to have played in the MLB and the NBA. Shaquille had already made his NBA debut – in February 2018, for the Phoenix Suns.
- Major League Baseball (MLB) is the oldest major professional sports league in the world while The National Basketball Association (NBA) is the premier men’s professional basketball league in the world. Both of them are among the 4 major professional sports leagues in the United States and Canada – the others being the National Football League (NFL) and the National Hockey League (NHL).
Featured Image by Shaquille Harrison / Instagram