|Shree Saini Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||January 6, 1996|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Shree Saini is an American beauty pageant contestant who had come into the spotlight in March 2022 when she had finished as the first runner-up in the Miss World 2021 pageant. At the event, she had also been chosen as the ‘Beauty with a Purpose’ ambassador. Before this, she had been appointed Miss World America 2021 under rather unusual circumstances as no pageant was held (due to COVID-19) and no other open selection process had taken place. Also, unlike other countries, the winner in 2020 from the United States was not allowed to compete at Miss World 2021. She is also a former Miss India USA (2017-2018) and Miss India Worldwide (2018-2019).
Ludhiana, Punjab, India
Washington, United States
Shree, after high school graduation, had been a visiting student at Harvard University, a private Ivy League research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts; Yale University, a private Ivy League research university in New Haven, Connecticut; and Stanford University, a private research university in Stanford, California.
She had later earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Washington, a public research university in Seattle, Washington.
Beauty Pageant Contestant
- Father – Sanjay Saini (Owner of a Gas Station)
- Mother – Ekta Saini
- Siblings – Shahrose Saini (Younger Brother)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, long, wavy hair
- Charming smile
- Gleaming face
Shree Saini Facts
- Shree’s family had moved from India to the United States when she was just 5 years old. Until the age of 12, she had endured a much lower than normal heart rate, around 20 beats per minute. Her family had been informed by doctors that she would never be able to pursue her hobby of dancing.
- She had later had a permanent pacemaker implanted in her after which she had started practicing extra hours, for a few years, so that she could dance again. She eventually became a ballerina and had been accepted to train at Joffrey Ballet, one of the premier dance companies and training institutions in the world, located in Chicago, Illinois.
- A few years after this, she was involved in a major car accident in Moses Lake, Washington, that had resulted in her suffering from significant facial burns. She had been advised that it would take her about a year to recover from this. However, she had returned to her classes after just 2 weeks of rest.
- She had participated in Miss World America 2019 but was unable to finish the competition after she had collapsed during the event and had to be hospitalized. Despite this, she had won the following special awards at the event – ‘Beauty with a Purpose’, ‘Top Influencer’, and ‘People’s Choice’.
- At Miss World America 2020, she was a ‘Top 10’ finalist and had won the following awards – ‘Beauty with a Purpose National Ambassador’, ‘Top Influencer’, and ‘People’s Choice’. The first 2 of those awards were in recognition of her advocacy work with more than 100 non-profit organizations across the United States.
- In 2020, she was also a ‘World Peace Messenger’ award recipient from Passion Vista magazine.
Featured Image by Shree Saini / Instagram