|Simon Le Bon Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1¾ in|
|Date of Birth||October 27, 1958|
Simon Le Bon is a British singer and songwriter who had a meteoric rise to fame as a member of the new wave band, Duran Duran (1980-Present) with hit singles like Girls on Film (1981), Rio (1982), Save a Prayer (1982), Hungry Like the Wolf (1982), Is There Something I Should Know? (1983), The Reflex (1984), Ordinary World (1992), etc.
Simon John Charles Le Bon
Bushey, Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom
- Father – John Frederick Le Bon
- Mother – Ann-Marie Brooks
- Siblings – David Le Bon (Younger Brother), Jonathan Le Bon (Younger Brother)
Simon’s net worth was $65 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
New Wave, Rock, Synth-pop
Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Ocarina, Jazz & Blues Harmonica
- EMI Records
- Capitol Records
- Parlophone Records Limited
- Hollywood Records
6 ft 1¾ in or 187.5 cm
84 kg or 185 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Simon has dated –
- Fiona Kemp (1978-1980)
- Claire Stansfield (1980-1984)
- Yasmin Parvaneh (1984-Present) – The Duran Duran frontman wed supermodel Yasmin Parvaneh on December 27, 1985. The couple welcomed 3 daughters together – Amber Rose Tamara Le Bon (b. August 25, 1989), Saffron Sahara Le Bon (b. September 25, 1991), and Tallulah Pine Le Bon (b. September 10, 1994).
Race / Ethnicity
He has English, Irish, and French ancestry.
Simon Le Bon Facts
- His last name Le Bon is French and means ‘The Good’ in English.
- As part of Duran Duran, Simon recorded the iconic song A View To a Kill for the eponymous 1985 James Bond film starring Roger Moore as the MI6 assassin.
- He would like The Queen’s Gambit actress Anya Taylor-Joy to play him in a biopic about Duran Duran.
- Princess Diana reportedly considered Duran Duran as her favorite band. Consequently, Simon performed with his band mates at her memorial concert in 2007.
Featured Image by Eva Rinaldi / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0