|Slick Woods Quick Info
|5 ft 11 in
|Date of Birth
|August 13, 1996
Slick Woods is an American supermodel best known for her discrete looks with her shaved head, attractive gapped teeth smile, and tattoos. She has walked for several high-end brands such as Savage, Miu Miu, Marc Jacobs, and Fenty x Puma. Apart from her distinct features, her life, prior to her becoming a model, has also attracted some of the biggest magazines to get an inside story. Slick is also a part of the #instagirl movement and has a huge fan base with more than 1 million followers on Instagram.
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Bushwick, Brooklyn, New York, United States
Slick attended Santa Monica High School for a while but dropped out at the age of 17.
- Mother – Vonnya-Leah Mason
Slick Woods is represented by –
- The Lions – New York
- The Lions – Los Angeles
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Slick Woods has dated –
- Ebonee Davis – Slick dated model Ebonee Davis and they shared a great bond. The two, however, split sometime in 2017, leaving Slick heartbroken.
- Adonis Bosso – It is believed that Slick Woods and Adonis Bosso were dating. She has revealed in an interview with Elle that he is the father of her son Saphir (b. September 13, 2018).
Race / Ethnicity
She prefers to dye her in shades like ‘orange’, ‘green’, ‘pink’, and ‘blonde’.
- Usually sports a bald head
- Gap between her front teeth
- Protruding lips
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Slick has endorsed several brands such as –
- Calvin Klein
- Fenty Beauty
- Forever 21
- Mercedes Benz
- Miu Miu
- Marc Jacobs
- Jeremy Scott
Best Known For
- Her tough and controversial past
- Appearing on the cover of several magazines such as Elle, i-D, Love, and ES
- Her fearless beauty sense
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Yeezy Spring 2017 Ready-to-Wear Fashion Show where she walked for designer Kanye West.
First TV Show
Slick made her debut TV show appearance on MTV’s Wild ‘N Out in 2017.
Slick Woods Favorite Things
- Rapper – Boogie
- Tattoo – The one that reads “I truly love you more than life itself” which is present on the right side of her neck.
Source – Glamour
Slick Woods Facts
- She was 2 years old when she and her mother moved to Venice Beach, Los Angeles. When Slick was only 4 years old, her mother was sent to prison for manslaughter. Therefore, her grandmother started taking care of her.
- When she was 7 years old, Slick began living in motels and cars in between Minneapolis and Los Angeles after her grandmother lost everything when she got divorced.
- All those who knew Slick thought that she would end up spending the rest of her life in prison due to her addiction to drugs.
- She was 12 years old, when she got the ‘eye of horus’ tattooed on her wrist. Later, she got several other tattoos such as the word “Loyalty”, a rifle, and a short script of the concluding words from one of her mother’s letters.
- For a short time, she lived in Monte Carlo in her Chevrolet along with her dog named Cleo.
- At the age of 18, Slick went to prison for a couple of months and by the age of 19, she had already started abusing the use of hard drugs.
- Due to the severe abuse of drugs, Slick developed a condition called Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Her inspiration comes from her mother who just wanted to be herself.
- Slick was discovered by model Ash Stymest at a bus stop in Los Angeles. She was skeptical at first but he genuinely helped her and called his agency to meet up with her.
- She grew up in a tough environment.
- Around the age of 14 or 15, she had given up on the thought of ever being able to become a mother.
- The reason behind her bald head is that it helps her feel free and exposed to the world.
- She is close friends with rapper Joey Bada$$ and singer Rihanna. Slick also has ‘FENTY’, the initial from Rihanna’s cosmetics brand Fenty Beauty, tattooed on the back of her ear.
- Prior to her career as a model, Slick had been a member of a gang.
- Just a couple of hours before going into labour, she walked the ramp for Savage x Fenty A/W Show at New York Fashion Week.
- She started her Instagram account after Kanye West advised her to do so.
- Slick’s pregnancy came as a shock to her as when she was young, her diagnosis had revealed that she may not be able to become a mother.
- In July 2017, she earned a spot at model.com’s The Hot List and in early 2018, she was ranked on their Top 50 Models list as well.
- She earned the name “Slick Woods” back in the hood as she possessed an incredible talent for rolling the best marijuana joints.
- Follow Slick Woods on Instagram.
Featured Image by Slick Woods / Instagram