Sloane Morgan Siegel
Washington, DC, United States
As he started his acting career at a fairly young age, he didn’t have sufficient time for the regular education.
Instead, his parents got him enrolled in a homeschooling program to make sure he doesn’t lag behind in his studies.
Sloane Morgan is represented by
- Abrams Artists Agency L.A.
- Go Talent Management
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
As per Sloane Morgan’s Instagram feed, he is in a relationship with an unidentified girl. But, he has opted to keep his new relationship away from the spotlight by not revealing any particulars of his girlfriend.
Race / Ethnicity
- Elongated chin
- Boyish good looks
Sloane was featured in a couple of print adverts early in his career.
Best Known For
Being cast in the lead role in the adventure fantasy TV series, Gortimer Gibbon’s Life on Normal Street from 2014 to 2016.
In 2011, Sloane made his theatrical film debut in the drama music movie, Life Fine Tuned.
First TV Show
In 2010, he made his first TV show appearance on the popular talk show, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
Sloane Morgan maintains an active lifestyle to keep him fit and trim. He likes to play a game of basketball with his friends.
He also likes to go zip-lining and skydiving and loves swimming and jumping on the trampoline in his free time.
Sloane Morgan Siegel Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Gortimer Gibbon’s Life on Normal Street, Doctor Who
- Musicians – Jason Mraz, Jack Johnson
- School Subjects – History and Science
- Sports Team – Los Angeles Dodgers
- Sports Athlete – Shaquille O’Neal
- Food – Chicken and pizza
- Superhero – Aquaman (The king of Atlantis)
- Actor – Al Pacino
- Holiday – Thanksgiving
- Dream Collaboration – Matt Damon, Jake Gyllenhaal, Leonardo DiCaprio
Source – IAAM.com, GlitterMagRocks.com
Sloane Morgan Siegel Facts
- Till the age of 5, he aspired to become a marine biologist. However, then he realized that one needs to swim in the ocean for it, so he decided it wasn’t for him.
- At an early age, he got into hip-hop dancing and even managed to win a couple of prizes as well.
- He got into acting by the age of 8 and at 9, he had got into theatre. He worked as an amateur actor for a year in Las Vegas.
- While growing up, he had to endure bullying on several occasions. And, he has collaborated with organizations working to check cyberbullying.
- He participated in an amateur acting competition at age 9 in Las Vegas.
- In 2011, he and his father moved to Los Angeles so that he could have a better shot at an acting career. His mother moved only after he was hired out for a couple of showcases.
Featured Image by Sloane Morgan Siegel / Instagram