|Sonia Ben Ammar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||February 19, 1999|
|Eye Color||Blue with a hint of green|
Sonia Ben Ammar is a French model and singer known for her successful modeling career. She has graced the covers of popular magazines like Vogue, Elle, and Love Magazine and has done endorsement work for Dolce & Gabbana, Miu Miu, and Pull & Bear. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 900k followers on Instagram and with more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Sonia Ben Ammar
Sonia attended the American School of Paris. After graduating from there, she started going to the University of Southern California in 2017.
Model, Singer, Actress
- Father – Tarak Ben Ammar (Tunisian Film Producer)
- Mother – Beata Ben Ammar (French Actress)
She is represented by –
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Los Angeles
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sonia has dated –
- Brooklyn Beckham (2015-2016) – Sonia and model Brooklyn Beckham (son of David Beckham) first met in the Maldives over a spring break in 2015. The couple spent time together dating in Los Angeles afterward.
- Anwar Hadid (2018) – Sonia and model Anwar Hadid started dating in June 2018. It was confirmed when they were seen together hugging each other on the street. They split later in the year.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Arab and White)
She is of Tunisian descent on her father’s side whereas she has French ancestry on her mother’s side.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She prefers to dye her hair in different shades of ‘brown’.
Blue with a hint of green
- Plump Lips
- Bright blue-green eyes
Sonia Ben Ammar has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Nina Ricci
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Elle Mexico
- Vogue Mexico
- ODDA Magazine
- Love Magazine
- Miu Miu
- Pull & Bear
Best Known For
- Portraying Raphaëlle enfant in the French biography sports film Jappeloup in 2013
- Dating Brooklyn Beckham and Anwar Hadid
As a Singer
She released her first song Ocean in 2018.
Sonia made her theatrical film debut in the French biographical film Jappeloup in 2013.
As a voice artist, she made her theatrical film debut in the animated action-adventure film Winx Club: The Secret of the Lost Kingdom in 2007 when she gave her voice (in French) to the character of ‘Fairy’.
Sonia Ben Ammar Favorite Things
- Song – Man in the Mirror
- Brands – Dolce & Gabbana, Miu Miu, Topshop, Opening Ceremony, Alexander Wang
Source – Vogue
Sonia Ben Ammar Facts
- Sonia has a pet dog named Mia.
- Despite being a French national, she speaks fluent English in Californian accent.
- She is considered too short for a model but it hasn’t affected her career yet.
- Sonia is the face of fashion brand Dolce & Gabbana.
- She has starred in the French musical, 1789: Les Amants de la Bastille as Charlotte.
- Visit her official website @ itsnotsonia.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Sonia Ben Ammar / Instagram