|Sophdoesnails Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||February 11, 1997|
Sophiedoesnails is an English social media star who is best known for the videos of makeup tutorials, tip and tricks, beauty vlogs, collabs, and promotions that she uploads to her YouTube channel titled ‘Sophdoesnails’. She also has a secondary YouTube channel titled ‘sophdoesvlogs’ to which she uploads lifestyle related vlogs. Sophie has also been dubbed as a beauty-guru with respect to the various kinds of makeup that she uses and the fascinating ways of applying them. She has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 150k followers on Twitter, 350k plus followers on Instagram, more than 800k subscribers on YouTube, and more than 150k subscribers on her secondary YouTube channel.
Sophie (Louise is her middle name)
England, United Kingdom
Sophie was to complete her A2 level examinations in 2015. Later, she attended an art foundation in 2016.
In 2015, she also stated that she would want to attain a degree in either graphic designing or illustration.
Social Media Star
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has an older brother.
Sophie is represented by M&C Saatchi Social.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sophie has dated –
- Sam (2012-2018) – Sophie and Sam dated for 6 years before ending their relationship in early 2018. Sam would also often appear in Sophie’s videos.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English and a quarter Welsh descent.
She has a mole on the front of her neck.
4 (UK) or 37 (EU) or 6.5 (US)
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted several brands such as –
- BEAUTY BAY
- Revolution Beauty
- Weetabix Protein
- Motel Rocks
- Benefit Cosmetics
- Too Faced
- NYX Professional Makeup
- Maybelline New York
- Disneyland Paris
- Just Eat
- The Body Shop
Best Known For
- Being a big influence in the beauty industry
- Uploading videos of makeup tutorials, tip and tricks, beauty vlogs, collabs, and promotions to her YouTube channel titled ‘Sophdoesnails’
- Uploading lifestyle vlogs to her channel ‘sophdoesvlogs’
Though Sophie’s workout routine is not known, she does seem to keep her physique well toned and conditioned.
As for her diet, she does not follow a strict diet routine and enjoys eating junk food such as burgers and pizzas.
Sophdoesnails Favorite Things
- Color – Burgundy
- Makeup Brands – Rimmel London, MAC, MUA
- Memory As A Child – Going to Center Parcs
- Animals – Elephants, Pugs
- Lipstick Of All-Time – Taupe by MAC
- Place To Visit – America
- Nail Polish Of All-Time – Flip Flop Fantasy and Too Yacht To Handle by China Glaze
- Drink – Tango Apple
- Subject In School – Art
- Song In 2015 – Jealous by Nick Jonas
- Perfume – Britney Spears‘s Fantasy, Beyonce‘s Heat, Body Shop’s Madagascan Vanilla Flower Fragrance
- Store – Primark
- Restaurant In April 2015 – PizzaExpress, Blacks Burgers
- YouTubers – Zoella, Fleur DeForce, Tanya Burr, StyleSuzi, Kalel, Sarocha, itsjudytime, Megan Parken, Just Jodes, Maddie Bruce, Ashley Elizabeth, Samatha Maria, Becca Rose, Marzia, Kate Murnane, velvetgh0st!, grav3yardgirl, Ilikeweylie, Jaclyn Hill, KathleenLights, LaurDIY, Morgan Joyce, Scream Kiwi, Patricia Bright, Shaaanxo, SprinkleofGlitter, TheMakeupChair
- TV Show Of All-Time – Pretty Little Liars (2010-2017)
- Dogs – Pugs, Huskies
- As a child, she wanted to be a singer and also took singing classes. It was also her dream job at the time. She would also do gymnastics and trampolining. However, she had to give it up as she was suffering from knee problems.
- She started watching YouTube when she was around the age of 12 or 13. One of the first makeup artists that influenced her to start her on makeup and nail art channel was social media star Scream Kiwi.
- At the age of 14 or 15, she started to enjoy playing games such as Call Of Duty, GTA, and Halo.
- Sophie started off her social media journey by uploading short nail art tutorial videos to her Instagram account.
- In the past, she entered into a makeup competition for Revolution Beauty‘s sub-brand Freedom and won her way all the way to the finals of the Freedom Awards. After that, she started working for Revolution Beauty.
- She adores baby Asian elephants and also loves pugs.
- Sophie enjoys watching chick flick, comedy, and horror movies.
- She started watching Pretty Little Liars (2010-2017) at the age of 12.
- During her childhood days, she had a pet rabbit, a hamster, and 2 cats.
- In the past, she was chosen to be the face of BEAUTY BAY.
- She formed her YouTube channel in 2014 but, uploaded her first video to it in February 2015. The video was an introductory video titled TMI Tag!.
- In 2015, Sophie found herself to be obsessed with lipsticks from MAC.
- A quote that she swears by is “If you’re lucky enough to be different, don’t ever change” – Taylor Swift. That being said, she is also a huge Swiftie. When she was young, she created 6 Taylor Swift fan accounts on Twitter.
- Soph has always kept her fans wondering about the last name as she has never revealed it.
- She collaborated with Revolution Beauty to launch her very own eye shadow palette and highlighter palette under the title Revolution X Soph in 2017.
- In 2018, she was listed on The Telegraph‘s ’30 Most Famous YouTube and Instagram Stars You’ve Never Heard Of’ list.
- Sophie joined the collaborative channel of Fancy Dress as a makeup artist in the past.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Sophie / Instagram