|Sophia Thiel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 13, 1995|
Sophia Thiel is a German YouTuber, fitness model, entrepreneur, and social media influencer who is best known for her self-titled YouTube channel where she posts content around the themes of fitness, lifestyle, beauty, nutrition, and workout routines, and where she has garnered more than 1 million subscribers. She has built a strong fanbase on other social media platforms as well with more than 10k followers on Twitter and more than 1.2 million followers on Instagram. Sophia runs a self-titled online blog which doubles up as a platform to share her customized fitness and training modules with her followers. She also regularly writes about topics such as nutrition, fashion, and motivation on her blog.
Sophia Laura Maria Thiel
Rosenheim, Bavaria, Germany
Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Sophia is a high school graduate.
YouTuber, Fitness Model, Entrepreneur, Social Media Influencer
- Siblings – Bella Thiel (Sister)
She is represented by 7NXT Brand Solutions, Influencer Management Agency, Berlin, Germany.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sophia has dated –
- Charlie (2013–2018) – At the start of her fitness journey, around 2012, Sophia was learning all about nutrition and training on her own. In 2013, she had a conversation with a schoolfriend named Charlie who was into bodybuilding and he introduced her to disciplined gym routines for the first time. Their friendship developed quickly and they began dating later that year. After nearly 5 years of courtship, they parted ways abruptly in 2018. Charlie had taken a 3-month break from posting videos on YouTube to get over the suddenness of their breakup.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of German descent.
- Toned physique
- Long, straight hair
- Charming smile
Sophia Thiel Favorite Things
- Fitness and Figure Competitor – Dana Linn Bailey
- Model – Michelle Lewin
- Bodybuilder – Juliana Malacarne
Source – Greatest Physiques
Sophia Thiel Facts
- Sophia, during her high school days, was overweight and would often struggle with self-confidence issues exacerbated by the bullying she faced from her classmates due to her shape. She was plagued by an eating disorder and addiction to junk food.
- Her journey to become one of the best-known fitness icons in Germany had started in December 2012 when she was about to graduate from high school and had decided that she would actively work to turn her life around. Within a span of a few months, she worked so hard on her body that she managed to reduce her weight by nearly 20 kg, by simply following a strict low-carb diet.
- In 2014, she had participated in a fitness bikini championship in Germany, finishing in 3rd place. The same year, she took to bodybuilding seriously and earned a commendable 3rd place in the 2015 Deutschen Meisterschaft des DBFV bodybuilding competition.
- In May 2018, on the sidelines of a WWE live event in Munich, then RAW Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair had joined Sophia for an exclusive training and workout session.
- Apart from her primary YouTube channel where she largely posts in German, she had started an English-language YouTube channel in May 2016 titled Sophia Thiel US to connect with a wider audience.
Featured Image by Sophia Thiel / Instagram