|Noureen DeWulf Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||February 28, 1984|
Noureen DeWulf is an American actress who is most prominently known for her portrayal of Lacey in the hit sitcom series of Anger Management (2012-2014). Besides that, she has also played prominent roles in various films such as West Bank Story (2005), Ghosts of Girlfriends Past (2009), and The Back-up Plan (2010). She also has a huge fan base with more than 150k followers on Instagram.
New York City, New York, United States
Los Angels, California, United States
She went to the School for the Arts at Boston University, where she indulged in international relations and theatre.
- Siblings – Aziza Ahmed (Older Sister) (Professor of Law), Sara Ahmed (Younger Sister) (Lawyer)
Noureen is represented by Primary Wave Entertainment and Innovative Artist Agency.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Noureen has dated –
- James DeWulf (2000-2010) – She was married to Avant-grade artist James Dewulf for 10 years before parting ways from him in January 2010. Despite there divorce, she retained his last name as a career name.
- Ryan Miller (2011-Present) – Ice hockey player Ryan Miller and Noureen tied the knot with one another on September 3, 2011. She gave birth to there first child named Bodhi Ryan in 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Gujarati Indian descent.
- Sensual facial features and prominent eyes
- Short physical appearance
She does follow any kind of particular religious beliefs.
Noureen DeWulf Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Game of Thrones, Homeland, Dexter
- Face Wash – Kate Somerville
- Character That She Played Until 2013 – Lacey on Anger Management
- Workout Exercises – Skating around her heated home with glide discs, Using resistance bands, Making use of foam rollers
- Vacation Destination – Paris
- Fashion Accessory – A pair of shoes from Gucci
- Places To Travel To For Weekend Getaways – Santa Barbara, Santa Ynez Valley, Los Olivos
- Hotels To Stay At – Dream Hotel Downtown, Trump Soho
- Cities – Paris, Los Angeles, Mumbai, Dubai, Rome
- Restaurants – Katsuya, Sugarfish, Mozza, Scarpetta, Entrecote
Noureen DeWulf Facts
- She was brought up in Stone Mountain, Georgia in a traditional Indian family where she wore Indian clothes and even spoke in her mother tongue.
- Originally her parents are from Pune, India and they are Muslim.
- Aziza, who is her older sister is a professor of law at Northeastern University in Boston. Whereas, Sara, her younger sister practices law in the San Francisco area.
- She moved to Los Angeles, after completing her studies at Boston University.
- Noureen can fluently speak in Hindi, Urdu, and Gujarati.
- She had lived in Paris for a year in 2000 in order to study French.
- The first trip that she went on as a child was to Disney Land in Florida.
- Her on-the-road guilty pleasure is eating chips and beef jerky with a soda. Also, she loves to go to Drive-thrus for fries and doughnuts.
- In 2007, she was listed on “Maxim magazine’s Hot 100” list as one of the most desirable women on the planet.
Featured Image By Noureen DeWulf / Instagram