|Sriya Lenka Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 15, 2003|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sriya Lenka is an Indian singer and dancer who is known for being the first Indian person to become a K-Pop star.
Rourkela, Odisha, India
- Father – Avinash Lenka
- Mother – Priyathama
- Siblings – Sriya has a younger sister and brother.
Sriya is represented by DR Music.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Lean and well-toned physical appearance
Sriya Lenka Favorite Things
- Food – Traditional Korean dish kimbap
Source – GQ India
Sriya Lenka Facts
- She was brought up in Rourkela.
- Her father works at a company located in Jharsuguda.
- Sriya started to learn to dance at the age of 12. However, she developed an interest in the performing arts as a child.
- She developed an interest in K-Pop after listening to South Korean–Chinese boy band Exo’s smash hit Growl.
- Sriya joined the YouTube community with her channel titled Sriya Lenka Dance on September 27, 2020.
- During the COVID-19 lockdown, Sriya started learning to speak in Korean as well as watching Korean films and listening to K-Pop.
- She was the 5th member to be chosen by the Korean all-girls group BlackSwan in 2022, alongside Brazilian singer and dancer Gabriela Dalcin. Sriya was chosen amongst 4000 applicants via YouTube.
- Sriya enjoys doing Mandala art and sketching.
- Other members of BlackSwan include Youngheun, Alexandra Reid, Fatou Samba, Kang Ji Eun, Kim Seul-ji, Ttabo, Hwang Saem, and Kim Yu-min.
Featured Image By sriyalenka.bs / Instagram