|Perrie Edwards Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||July 10, 1993|
Perrie Edwards is an English singer and songwriter who has been a member of the British girl group Little Mix, which was formed on the 8th series of The X Factor in 2011 and became the first group to win the competition. One of the best-selling girl groups of all time, it has released albums and tracks like Salute, DNA, Glory Days, Confetti, LM5, Get Weird, Change Your Life, Love Me Like You, Black Magic, Shout Out to My Ex, Hair (ft. Sean Paul), One I’ve Been Missing, Woman Like Me (ft. Nicki Minaj), No More Sad Songs (ft. Machine Gun Kelly), Think About Us (ft. Ty Dolla Sign), and No Time for Tears (with Nathan Dawe).
Perrie Louise Edwards
South Shields, Tyne and Wear, England, United Kingdom
Perrie had attended Radipole Primary School in Weymouth, Dorset. She moved back to Tyne and Wear and attended St Peter & Paul RC Primary School in South Shields, Tyne & Wear.
Post that, she spent five years at Mortimer Community College. Edwards finally completed her education at Newcastle College and received a BTEC in Performing Arts.
- Father – Alexander Edwards
- Mother – Debbie Duffy
- Siblings – Jonnie Edwards (Older Brother), Caitlin Edwards (Younger Sister)
- Others – John Charles Edwards (Paternal Grandfather), Margaret Henry (Paternal Grandmother), Hugh D. Hogg (Maternal Grandfather), Nancy Gosling (Maternal Grandmother)
Modest management manages the girl group “Little Mix”
Pop, R&B, hip hop
Columbia Records, RCA UK
Until 2018, she was signed with Syco Music.
In 2021, her net worth was $9 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Perrie Edwards has dated –
- Zayn Malik (2012-2015) – Zerrie, as the couple is collectively called by the media started dating in March 2012. They met during The X Factor and soon started dating. The couple got engaged on August 18, 2013. After all this, everything was going well, but then, on August 4, 2015, the engagement was called off.
- Joey Essex (2015) – For a very short time, TOWIE star Joey Essex and Perrie dated as they had enjoyed each other’s company.
- Joe Sugg (2015) – After splitting from Joey, Perrie dated YouTuber and author Joe Sugg for some time in 2015. They followed each other on social media and started exchanging flirty messages. But, this relationship also came to an end soon.
- Leon King (2015) – In December 2015, she was seen hanging out with businessman Leon King. It was confirmed by Daily Mail.
- Luke Pasqualino (2016) – From August 2016 to October 2016, actor Luke Pasqualino and Perrie dated each other.
- Alex Chamberlain (2016-Present) – English professional footballer Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Edwards began romancing in November 2016. The relationship was confirmed by Perrie’s one of the Instagram fans named ‘JasminaUmua’ by posting selfies with them. In May 2021, she announced that the couple was expecting their first child together. On August 21, 2021, the couple finally welcomed their first child, a son named Axel Oxlade-Chamberlain.
Race / Ethnicity
Perrie Edwards is of English, Scottish, Irish, and Welsh descent.
Edwards always dyes her hair. But, she is naturally blonde.
The youngest member of the girl band, “Little Mix”.
34-25-34 in or 86-63.5-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
She wears a shoe of size 7.5 (US) or 38 (EU).
Little Mix girl band is a brand ambassador for Schwarzkopf LIVE Colour XXL.
Best Known For
Working as a singer in the girl group “Little Mix”, a British band formed in 2011. The other three members of the band are Jesy Nelson (who left the band in 2020), Leigh-Anne Pinnock, and Jade Thirlwall.
The girl group released their debut album titled DNA on November 19, 2012, through Syco music (owned by Simon Cowell and Sony Music). The album consists of 12 tracks with a total length of 43:56 minutes.
First TV Show
In 2011, she first appeared in The X Factor as a contestant.
The girl group has a personal trainer. Before any tour, they work out with the trainer more exhaustively to look more toned. The girls also pay attention to their dieting habits, before the tour.
Perrie Edwards Favorite Things
- Food – She likes every food.
- Musicians – Steve Perry
- Movies – The Notebook (2004)
- Color – Blue
- Songs – + (By Ed Sheeran), My Life (By Bon Jovi)
Source – Little-Mix.com
Perrie Edwards Facts
- She is a member of the girl group “Little Mix”, which was formed in 2011.
- Edwards has been named after Steve Perrie from the band “Journey”.
- She is the youngest of all the members of the band.
- The former member of the band Jesy Nelson also has the same middle name as Perrie Edwards, which is “Louise”.
- In her first audition, Perrie sang the song “You Oughta Know” by Alanis Morissette.
- She is crazy about lipsticks. She just can’t live without them. Perrie keeps changing the color of the lipstick. Earlier, she was fond of the red color, then she switched to dark purple, brown, etc.
- Her parents are singers (or performers) and she received inspiration from them to get into this profession.
- Perrie has a very small esophagus (or food pipe). So, the largest thing, which she can eat is a piece of rice. She can’t even have a tablet/pill (in case she is ill).
- She has struggled with anxiety in her life and revealed this in April 2019 via Instagram.
- Edwards has a medical condition called esophageal atresia (this is the reason for the scar on her stomach) and also anosmia (smell blindness).
- In April 2021, the Little Mix band released a new song titled ‘Confetti’ in collaboration with Saweetie.
- In May 2021, Little Mix had released a new song titled Heartbreak Anthem in collaboration with David Guetta and Galantis.