|Stacey Dash Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 20, 1967|
Stacey Dash is an American actress and former talk show host. She is very popular for the role she played in the 1995 feature film Clueless, where her character Dionne Marie Davenport was one of the lead roles. Stacey made her first appearance on television in the NBC crime drama pilot Farrell: For the People which starred actors like Valerie Harper. Other films that Stacey Dash has appeared in include Moving, Mo’ Money, Renaissance Man, and View from the Top. She has also made appearances in television shows such as the reality TV show Celebrity Circus, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, and Single Ladies. Her appearances on television include those in music videos including Carl Thomas’s Emotional and Kanye West‘s All Falls Down.
Stacey Dash is actively involved in politics and is well known as a strong critic. She voted for Barack Obama in the 2008 United States presidential election. In 2012, she changed from the Democratic to the Republican party and endorsed the Republican presidential nominee, Mitt Romney.
Stacey Lauretta Dash
The Bronx, New York, United States
Stacey Dash attended Paramus High School, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States and graduated in 1985.
- Father – Dennis Dash
- Mother – Linda Dash (née Lopez)
- Siblings – Darien Dash (Younger Brother) (Founder of DME Interactive)
- Others – Cecil Holmes (Step-Father), Damon Dash (Cousin) (Former CEO and Co-Founder of Roc-A-Fella Records)
Stacey Dash is managed by Rebel Entertainment Partners (Talent Agency), Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Stacey Dash has dated –
- Qamhat Maahes (1988-1990) – Qamhat Maahes is a wildlife conservation biologist and mediator, poet, philosopher, and writer. He started dating Stacey in 1988. The couple dated for almost 2 years before breaking up in 1990.
- Damon Wayans (1988) – Stacey Dash was rumored to be in a relationship with actor Damon Wayans in 1988.
- Christopher Williams (1990-1992) – Stacey got into a relationship with singer Christopher a few months after her break with Qamhat Maahes. Within the period of their relationship, they had a child together, a son named Austin Williams (b. 1991). They broke up in 1992.
- Brian Lovell (1999-2005) – Brian Lovell began dating Stacey Dash in January 1999. They got married on July 16, 1999, and were divorced in 2005. They have a daughter together named Lola (b. 2003).
- James Maby (2004-2006) – Stacey began dating James while she was still married to Brian Lovell. Shortly after her divorce, Stacy got married to him in February 2005. Their relationship lasted for only a year as they separated in 2006.
- Emmanuel Xuereb (2006-2011) – Actor Emmanuel Xuareb and Stacey Dash started seeing each other in 2006. They got married on July 7, 2007. Their marriage lasted for roughly 4 years, and they officially got divorced on September 21, 2011.
- Jamie Foxx (2010) – Eric Marlon Bishop, known professionally as Jamie Foxx, is an American actor, singer, songwriter, record producer, film producer, and comedian. He was in a very short relationship with Stacey Dash in 2010, while she was still married to Emmanuel Xuereb.
- Jeffrey Marty (2018-Present) – Jeffrey Marty, a lawyer, met Stacey Dash on March 27, 2018, 10 days before their wedding on April 6, 2018, in Florida. In addition to her 2 children, Dash is step-mother to 3 of Marty’s children.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and Hispanic)
She is of African-Barbadian and Mexican descent.
Stacey Dash has endorsed brands like –
- Roseanne’s Extreme Make-Under
Best Known For
- Starring as Dionne Marie Davenport in the 1995 feature film Clueless
- Appearing in music videos for Carl Thomas’s Emotional and Kanye West’s All Falls Down
Stacey Dash made her theatrical film debut as Toni Briggs in the movie Enemy Territory in 1987.
First TV Show
Stacey Dash made her TV show debut as Michelle on the television show The Cosby Show in 1985.
Stacey Dash Facts
- She switched from the Democratic party to the Republican party in 2012 and endorsed both Mitt Romney for the 2012 presidential election and Donald Trump for the 2016 presidential election.
- She appeared in the August 2006 issue of Playboy.
- Stacey is the older sister of Darien Dash, the founder of DME Interactive, the first publicly traded African American-led Internet company and also a cousin to Damon Dash, who is the former CEO and co-founder of Roc-A-Fella Records.
- Stacey Dash is well known as a very strong critic. She criticized the very famous hip hop singers and couple Jay-Z and Beyoncé‘s trip to Cuba in April 2013.
- Stacey was going to contest in California’s 44th congressional district in the 2018 Congressional Election as a Republican. She got into the race on February 26, 2018, but withdrew from the race a month later, on March 30, 2018.
- She has made terrible remarks about transgender people, which earned her bad criticism from several people on social media. Stacey suggested that transgender people should be using the bushes for a restroom.
- Fox fired Stacey 2 days after the election of President Donald Trump. As the election period neared in 2014, Fox News hired her as a political commentator and she became well-known for her vocal criticism of President Barack Obama who was in a party she was once affiliated with. She claimed to have moved from clueless to conservative. She later released a book with that title.
- Stacey once stated that there shouldn’t be Black History Month on Fox & Friends. For this, she received various attacks from the African-American community on Twitter stating that she was a disgrace and she should get off television forever or stop receiving money from whoever is paying her. She later contradicted her statement at the 2016 Oscars when she said “Happy Black History Month”.
- Stacey Dash was mentioned in the song Drop by Tim Mosley (Timbaland) and Magoo.
- In 2006, Stacey Dash launched her own lingerie line called Letters of Marque.
- She supports the use of arms by citizens, claiming that she was able to defend herself with her own weapon, a .22 revolver when her ex-boyfriend tried to s*xually assault her at gunpoint. She was able to shoot at him, scaring him away.
- Stacey Dash has revealed that she was molested as a child by a family friend, has a history of being with physically and emotionally abusive partners, and was addicted to cocaine in her teens and 20s.
- Visit her official website @ www.dashamerica.com.
- Follow Stacey Dash of Facebook and Twitter.
Featured Image by HollywoodReporter3 / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0