Stacey Chanelle Charlene Solomon
Queen of the Jungle
Dagenham, Greater London, England, United Kingdom
She attended King Solomon High School. She later studied performing arts at Havering College.
Singer, television presenter, reality television star
- Father – David Solomon (Photographer)
- Mother – Fiona (Nurse)
- Siblings – Matthew Solomon (Brother), Gemma Solomon (Sister)
Stacey Solomon is represented by Crown Talent Group
5 ft 6.5 in or 169 cm
60 kg or 132 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Stacey Solomon has dated
- Dean Cox (2007–2009) – Stacey was a performing arts student at Havering College where she met Dean Cox. She became pregnant at the age of 17. However, soon after the birth of her first son, Zachary on March 21, 2009, Dean and Stacey broke up. Reasons for their breakup are unknown.
- Aaron Barham (2009–2012) – Aaron Braham who is a decorator started dating Stacey in 2009. After two years together, he finally proposed and they got engaged in December 2011. Stacey gave birth to her son Leighton on May 5, 2012. She was hoping to get married in 2012, but Stacey announced that they had decided to break up after 4 years together. Both remained tight-lipped about the reason behind the breakup.
- Steve-O (March 2015–September 2015) – The two met while competing in the sports competition The Jump. The show was originally filmed in Austria, where Steve developed an instant linking for Stacey and started stalking her online. Since Steve was from America and had a relatively large fan base back home, both found sustaining a long distance relationship taxing.
- Joe Swash (2016–Present) – Stacey first met English presenter Joe Swash in 2010 when Joe was busy presenting the I’m A Celebrity spin-off, and Stacey was a guest on the show. Stacey announced their relationship in January 2016. Joe already had a son Harry from another relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
Her long hair
36-26-36 in or 91.5-66-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 8 (UK) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
Stacey was the face of Iceland foods in their Christmas commercial in 2011.
Best Known For
Her ticket to fame was winning the 3rd place on the 6th season of The X Factor.
Stacey has not been cast in any theatrical film yet.
Stacey’s first album Shy was set to release in February 2015, however, it was delayed. It finally got released on April 18, 2015.
It reached 45th position on UK Music charts.
First TV Show
Stacey showcased her singing talent on The X Factor in 2009, and was third overall in the competition.
Stacey has a family gym membership where her family swims and plays tennis and squash together. She also enjoys walking and cycling.
She prefers to treat herself to something unhealthy every day to not feel guilty about it. Those are like small treats in a balanced diet. Stacey loves eating greens and eats them every single day.
She likes workouts which are fun and exciting and admits that she’s not very fond of running on the treadmill. She works out every day casually in the form of playing and running around with her kids and dancing. Stacey only visits the gym if there’s a session that she wishes to go for that seems challenging and fun.
She finds her muffin top hips and stretch marks challenging to keep in shape. However, she embraces it and considers it also to be a part of her.
Below is what Stacey’s diet usually consist of.
- Breakfast: Scrambled egg and salmon.
- Lunch: Salad filled with vegetables and fish.
- Dinner: Shepherd’s pie
- Snacks: Mini Babybel Light
Stacey Solomon Favorite Things
- Outfit – Anything smooth with a comfortable fit. She also likes airy dresses.
- Food – Green Vegetables and Savory like nuts, chips, and sandwiches
- Exercise Music – Beyonce or Destiny’s Child
Source – Celebs Now
Stacey Solomon Facts
- Her first job was to work at a fish and chip shop called “Oh My Cod!”
- She loves her body the way it is and embraces her flaws and is a strong supporter of body positivity.
- She gave birth to her first son Zachary after a delay of 9 days in 2008 and was in labor for 37 hours.
- She came in third on The X Factor‘s 6th season in 2009.
- Stacey garnered 80.07% of the votes and emerged victorious on the 10th season of I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!
- She reached the finals on The Chase and bagged a price of 60,000 pounds in 2016.
- She was offered to be a part of the British television series The Only Way is Essex. However, she turned it down.
- Solomon performed at the 16th National Television Awards and sang a duet alongside Shaun Ryder.
- Her father has Jewish roots. His family immigrated to Britain from Iraq and Poland. Whereas her mother was born into a Church of England family and was the daughter of a vicar. However, she converted to Judaism before marrying Stacey’s father.
- Her first single “Shy,” was #1 on both UK and Irish singles charts.
- Joe Swash and Stacey were offered a lucrative deal to turn their lives into a reality television series. However, the couple refused and were skeptical that their life isn’t exciting enough for others to watch.
- Visit her official website @ staceyxsolomon.com.
- Meet Stacey on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Stacey Solomon / Instagram