She is based in Vienna but often travels to other fashion capitals for her work commitments.
Stella’s formal education information isn’t available.
Fashion / Runway Model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Stella Lucia is represented by
- Wiener Models (Mother Agency)
- DNA Models – New York
- Viva Models – Paris
- Monster Management – Milan
- Viva Models – London
- Viva Models – Barcelona
- Donna Models – Tokyo
5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
As per her interview with Vogue Italy in November 2014, she was in a relationship with an unidentified man. She claimed that she loved him and her family the most.
Also, as per her Instagram post in May 2016, she seemed to be in a relationship with a handsome bearded man. It is difficult to say whether he is the same man she had mentioned in her previous interview.
Race / Ethnicity
- Full lips
- Angular face
31-24-34 in or 79-61-86 cm
0 (US) or 32 (EU)
9.5 (US) or 40 (EU)
She has also participated in the promotional campaigns for the following brands
- TWIN-SET Simona Barbieri
- Tom Ford Beauty
- Alexander Wang
- Neil Barrett
- Versace Jeans Couture
Best Known For
- Being one of the leading and most popular Austrian models.
- Having posed for some of the prestigious and iconic magazines such as Harper’s Bazaar (USA and UK), Vogue (UK, Italy, and Japan), and Madame Figaro Japan.
First Fashion Week
She debuted with Spring / Summer Fashion Week in London where she walked the ramp for Giles.
Stella hasn’t made an appearance in a theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
She has not acted in a TV show.
Stella Lucia’s workout routine and diet plan aren’t available.
Stella Lucia Favorite Things
- Fashion Designers – Alexander Wang, Hedi Slimane, Dries van Noten
- Icon – Katie Grand, Grace Coddington
- Her Personal Style – Effortless, boyish, chic, but always with a little twist
- Movies – Léon: the professional (1994), The September Issue (2009), Kill Bill (2003)
- Book – The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
- Must Have on a Deserted Island – Cell phone, a bed, lots of magazines.
Source – Vogue Italy
Stella Lucia Facts
Featured Image by Stella Lucia / Instagram