|Stephanie Hsu Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 11¾ in|
|Date of Birth||November 25, 1990|
Stephanie Hsu is an American actress who gained prominence with her breakout performance in the Academy award-nominated film, Everything Everywhere All at Once (2022). Furthermore, she has appeared in television shows like The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (2019-Present), Awkwafina Is Nora from Queens (2020-2021), Girl Code (2013-2015), etc.
Stephanie Ann Hsu
Torrance, Los Angeles, California, United States
Stephanie completed her high school education from Palos Verdes Peninsula High School in 2008. She followed it up by joining the NYU Tisch School of the Arts and graduated with a BFA degree in 2012.
Stephanie Hsu has been represented by –
- Stone Manners Salners Agency
- William Morris Endeavor
4 ft 11¾ in or 151.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Stephanie has dated –
- Britton Smith – As of 2023, the Girl Code star is in a romantic relationship with musician Britton Smith.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Chinese / Taiwanese ancestry.
- Short height
- Multiple beauty spots on her face
- Wide forehead
Stephanie has endorsed or promoted brands such as –
- Giambattista Valli
- Irene Neuwirth Jewelry
- Helene Zubeldia
- Christian Louboutin
Stephanie Hsu Favorite Things
- Record – Mount Wittenberg Orca (2010) by Björk and Dirty Projectors
- Album – Pet Sounds (1966) by The Beach Boys
- Movie Of 2021 – C’mon C’mon
Stephanie Hsu Facts
- Her last name is pronounced as ‘Shu’.
- Stephanie is very fond of doing gardening in her free time.
- She graduated from NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts in the same class as Rachel Brosnahan. The two would later co-star together in The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
- Stephanie was a part of the sketch group called Hammerkatz in college along with Bowen Yang, of the Saturday Night Live fame.
- Her first celebrity crush was the Spice Girls.
- When she was in college, she used to work on a farm to pay bills.
Featured Image by Stephanie Hsu / Instagram