|Sylvie Tellier Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7.5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 28, 1978|
Sylvie Tellier is a French lawyer, model, and actress known for winning the title of Miss France in 2002. She has appeared on numerous TV shows like Village départ, Salut les Terriens, C à vous, and Nos chers voisins. She has done endorsement work for brands like Daniel Wellington, Hotel Restaurant La Chaumiere, and Magnum Ice Cream. Sylvie has a huge social media fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram, more than 100k followers on Twitter, and more than 30k followers on Facebook.
Sylvie Tellier went to the University of Law Petit Port in Nantes and graduated with a DEUG degree. She then got enrolled at the Lyon based law school, Jean Moulin Lyon 3 University and graduated with a master’s degree in private law. She has also studied at the Judicial National Institute of Lyon.
Lawyer, Actress, Model, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
- Siblings – She has 2 sisters.
Sylvie Tellier is represented by Paris based l’agence Talent Lab.
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sylvie Tellier has dated –
- Camille Le Maux (2002-2012; 2013-2014) – In 2002, she started dating Camille Le Maux. After having dated for nearly 5 years, they got married in June 2007 in a romantic wedding ceremony held in Luberon. In January 2010, she gave birth to their son, Oscar. However, she later revealed that the birth of their son had a negative impact on their marriage as it had disturbed the balance of their relationship. They officially got divorced in 2012. However, they again got back together in 2013. She gave birth to their daughter, Margaux, in March 2014. But their 2nd relationship stint didn’t last long.
- Laurent (2017-Present) – In July 2017, Tellier got married to Laurent in a private ceremony, which was attended by several Miss France winners including Iris Mittenaere, Camille Cerf, Marine Lorphelin, and Rachel Legrain-Trapani. In February 2018, it was revealed that she was pregnant with their first and her third child.
Race / Ethnicity
Green with a hint of blue
- Blue-green eyes
- Short blonde hairdo
- High cheekbones
Sylvie Tellier has used her social media activity to promote a number of products and brands such as –
- Daniel Wellington
- Hotel Restaurant La Chaumiere
- Magnum Ice Cream
Best Known For
- Having competed in the 7th season of the reality TV series, Danse avec les stars
- Having made appearances in a couple of TV shows such as Village départ, Salut les Terriens, C à vous, and Nos chers voisins
- Being crowned as Miss France in 2002
First TV Show
In 2001, Sylvie Tellier made her first TV show appearance on the beauty pageant TV show, Élection de Miss France.
Sylvie Tellier has a very dedicated workout regime in place to keep herself fit. She is so committed to her workout routine that she was even working out during her pregnancies. And, she relies on the guidance of her personal trainer, Riad Bel, who himself is a Muay Thai champion and works in Paris as well as New York City.
To ensure that she enjoys her workouts and doesn’t plateau, Riad keeps on varying her workout routine. He has made boxing a part of her routine. If she can’t hit the gym because of her busy schedule, Riad makes sure that she is working out at home. He also includes fitness accessories such as bosu ball, medicine ball, and resistance bands in her routine to make it more dynamic.
Sylvie Tellier Facts
- She has been a vocal opponent of allowing beauty pageant contestants to undergo cosmetic surgical procedures. She has argued that the high profile competitions should be reserved for the celebration of natural beauty.
- At the age of 6, she started taking classical dance classes. She also got enrolled in modern jazz dance classes. She continued attending dance classes until the age of 15.
- In 1997, she decided to participate in Miss Vendée beauty pageant held in her hometown. She had participated after her mother’s boyfriend suggested her.
- In 2015, she established her talent and model management agency, The Talent Lab.
- At the age of 19, she was crowned as Miss Vendée, which made her eligible for Miss Pays de Loire beauty competition. She managed to finish as the runner-up in the competition.
- In January 2012, she partnered with her then-husband Camille Le Maux to start a restaurant called The Cry of Radish in Paris.
- While studying in the university, she took up a number of odd jobs including working as a waitress on the weekends to pay her rent and take care of her personal expenses.
- In May 2001, she decided to compete for the title of Miss Lyon. After she won the title, she became eligible for Miss France 2002 beauty pageant, which she also managed to win.
- In December 2004, she served as a member of the jury for Miss France 2005 beauty competition.
- Although she was supposed to be France’s official representative for Miss World 2002, she announced that she won’t participate in a protest regarding stoning to death of Amina Lawal in the host country, Nigeria. Even when the competition was moved out of Nigeria to London, she didn’t change her decision.
- In 2016, she published her collection of children’s book under the title of Les Voyages d’Oscar and Margaux.
- In April 2005, she was made a member of the Miss France Society. She was later promoted to the position of head of external relations.
- In May 2005, the interview book, Sans Compromise: Conversations with Sylvie Tellier, Miss France 2002 was published. The book featured her interviews which were conducted by Geneviève de Fontenay, the former president of the Miss France Committee.
- In January 2007, she was appointed as the Executive Director of the Miss France Society and Miss Europe Organization.
- In 2010, she was appointed as the Managing Director of Miss France Society and Miss Europe Organization.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Georges Biard / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0