|Tahani Anderson Quick Info
|5 ft 6 in
|Date of Birth
|May 7, 2003
Tahani Anderson is an American dancer, actress, and content creator who started to garner fame in 2016, after making it into the top 5 finalists on the 13th season of So You Thing You Can Dance.
Tahani Ariel Anderson
Victorville, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Tahani is a graduate of Excelsior Charter School‘s class of 2021.
Dancer, TV Personality
- Father – Gerard Anderson
- Mother – Debra Anderson
- Siblings – Kaleyl Anderson (Older Brother) (Professional Baseball Player)
Tahani is managed by Slash Mgmt & Studios.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Black)
She has African-American ancestry.
- Alluring smile
Tahani Anderson Facts
- She started taking an interest in dance when she was just two and a half years old.
- Anderson has been a member of the dance troupe Lil Beasts and appeared on DanceOn in the past.
- Tahani is a certified member of the Screen Actors Guild – American Federation of Television and Radio Artists labor union.
- She appeared as a contestant on So You Think You Can Dance season 13 and finished in the top five in 2016.
- She started a YouTube channel titled TahaniAnderson on June 1, 2013. The channel mostly features videos of dance routines and tutorials. One of the most-watched videos on her channel as of May 2023, was titled WOMAN – Doja Cat Tahani Anderson Choreography.
- Over the years, Tahani has worked with various well-known choreographers including Matt Steffanina and WillDaBeast Adams.
- She is friends with Canadian actress and dancer Tati McQuay.
Featured Image By Tahani Anderson / Instagram