|Takashi Ukaji Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||August 15, 1962|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Takashi Ukaji is a Japanese actor and voice artist who has been cast in movies such as Ultraman Gaia: Gaia Once Again, Strawberry Night, Gun Crazy: A Woman from Nowhere, Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider OOO & W Featuring Skull: Movie War Core, Kamen Rider OOO Wonderful: The Shogun and the 21 Core Medals, Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Mega Max, Passenger: Sugisarishi Hibi, Tokyo Park, Tombi: Father and Son, Joker, GTO, Kingdom, Wild 7, Last of the Wolves, Fist of the North Star: The Legends of the True Savior, Zatoichi: The Last, Masquerade Hotel, Gaku: Minna no Yama, Saber + Zenkaiger: Super Hero Senki, and 20th Century Boys. Moreover, his television credits include projects like Nobuta wo Produce, Kamen Rider OOO, Ultraman Gaia, Shinsengumi!, Jinbē, Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, A Chef of Nobunaga, Legends of the Dark King, Gunshi Kanbei, Taira no Kiyomori, Naotora: The Lady Warlord, BG Personal Bodyguard, and Natsuzora.
Kabukichō, Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan
Actor, Voice Artist
- Mother – Shizue Ukaji (Activist, Artist, Poet)
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Takashi Ukaji is of Japanese descent.
Takashi Ukaji Facts
- He grew up in Hiroshima Prefecture.
- In 2005, he was cast as Satoru Kiritani in the television drama series Nobuta wo Produce, starring Kazuya Kamenashi, Tomohisa Yamashita, and Maki Horikita.
- Takashi Ukaji played Kenichi Haraki in the 2011 drama film Tokyo Park, based on the novel Tokyo Koen by Yukiya Shoji.
- He portrayed the character of prominent Japanese poet Minamoto no Yorimasa in the historical drama television series Taira no Kiyomori in 2012.
- He brought to life the character of Shimizu Muneharu, a military commander during the Sengoku period, in the historical drama television series Gunshi Kanbei in 2014.
- In 2017, Takashi Ukaji appeared as Ii Naomitsu, a Japanese samurai of the Sengoku period who had served in the Imagawa clan, in the historical drama television series Naotora: The Lady Warlord.
- Takashi Ukaji was seen as Wei Xing in the 2019 history action drama film Kingdom.
Featured Image by 国土交通省 北海道開発局ホームページ / Government of Japan / CC BY 4.0