|Tatiana Navka Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 13, 1975|
Tatiana Navka is a Russian ice dancer and television personality who has been the 2006 Olympic champion, a two-time World champion (2004-05), a three-time Grand Prix Final champion (2003-05), and a three-time European champion (2004-06) along with her partner Roman Kostomarov.
Tatyana Aleksandrovna Navka
Dnipropetrovsk, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union
Ice Dancer, Television Personality
- Father – Aleksandr Navka (Engineer)
- Mother – Raisa Navka (Economist)
- Sibling – Natalia Navka (Younger Sister)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tatiana Navka has dated –
- Nikolai Morozov
- Alexander Zhulin (1999-2010) – She married ice dancer Alexander Zhulin in 2000 and they parent a daughter named Sasha (b. May 2, 2000). However, the duo divorced in 2010.
- Marat Basharov (2007-2009)
- Alex Sparrow (2010-2011)
- Dmitry Peskov – Tatiana Navka got married to Dmitry Peskov, a diplomat and the press spokesman for Vladimir Putin, in 2015. The duo has also been blessed with a daughter named Nadezhda (Nadia) Peskova (b. August 21, 2014).
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned physique
- A beauty spot near her nose
Tatiana Navka Facts
- She shifted to Moscow Oblast, Russian SFSR in 1988.
- She was just 5 years old when she got inclined towards skating.
- With former Armenian competitive ice dancer Samvel Gezalian, Tatiana Navka won silver at the 1993 Skate Canada International in the 1993-94 season.
- With Roman Kostomarov, she won ‘gold’ at the 2006 Winter Olympics in Turin, Italy, and also became one of the oldest female figure skating Olympic champions at the age of 30 years and 313 days.
- Tatiana Navka participated in the Eurovision Dance Contest 2008 along with professional dancer Alexander Litvinenko.
- She became a 2014 Winter Olympics (Sochi) ambassador in October 2011.
- Tatiana found herself in the middle of a controversy when Tatiana and her dancing partner Andrei Burkovsky decided to appear on the Russian version of Dancing on Ice dressed as Holocaust concentration camp prisoners in 2016.
- She tested positive for COVID-19 in May 2020 and was hospitalized.
- Tatiana Navka has appeared on TV shows such as Evening Urgant and Prozhektorperiskhilton.
- She has also lived in New Jersey, United States.
Featured Image by Fyodor Markushevich / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0