|Taylor Dye Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||September 18, 1995|
Taylor Dye is an American singer, songwriter, and guitarist who is famous for being a part of the duo Maddie & Tae composed of Madison Marlow and herself. Madison and Taylor met through their common vocal coach. They got their big break in 2014 with the hit song Girl In A Country Song with the revived Dot Records. Fly, Shut Up and Fish and Sierra are some of their hit songs. She is active on Instagram with more than 150k followers.
Shawnee, Oklahoma, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Singer, Songwriter, Guitarist
- Siblings – Mason Dye (Younger Brother)
Taylor Dye is represented by Red Light Management from Nashville, USA.
- Dot Records
- Mercury Nashville
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Taylor Dye has dated –
- Jackie Lee (2016) – Country singer Jackie Lee dated Taylor in 2016.
- Josh Kerr (2019) – Josh is also a musician and he started dating Taylor reportedly in April 2019. The couple got engaged in September 2019. They constantly keep uploading cute pictures with each other on Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair ‘Blonde’.
- Well defined nose
- Petite figure
Best Known For
Releasing hit singles like Girl in a Country Song, Fly, Shut Up and Fish, and Sierra
As a member of the duo Maddie & Tae, Taylor released her first album on August 28, 2015, titled Start Here.
First TV Show
She made her TV show debut on the comedy series, Girl Meets World as ‘Herself’ in 2015.
Taylor Dye Facts
- She is the sister of the actor Mason Dye who has starred in Teen Wolf.
- She used to sing the national anthem at small events while growing up.
- Taylor met her partner Madison when she was 15 years old at Dallas.
- The duo first performed under the name “Sweet Aliana”.
- Maddie and Taylor have both appeared on Disney Channel show, Girl Meets World.
- Taylor claims she is a secretive person and does not reveal her life story to everyone.
- She believes that initially she wasn’t a performer but eventually gained confidence after multiple performances.
- She believes that every country song narrates a story.
- Follow her on Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Taylor Dye / Instagram