|Tegan Martin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 7, 1992|
Tegan Martin is an Australian model, beauty pageant titleholder, and hairdresser who first gained popularity after being crowned Miss Universe Australia in 2014. She later participated in Miss Universe 2014 pageant, where was placed at the “Top 10” ranking. Tegan has also appeared in a number of reality TV shows such as The Celebrity Apprentice Australia and I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!
Tegan Martin went to the St Joseph’s Primary School Charlestown. She also got enrolled at the St Mary’s High School Gateshead and then went to St Francis Xavier High School, where she studied until year 12. Later, she got admission to college to study a Bachelor of Health Science course.
- Father – Mick Martin
- Mother – Cherie Martin
Tegan Martin is represented by Benji Hart.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tegan Martin has dated –
- Angus Hood (2014-2015) – Tegan started going out with model Angus Hood in the late months of 2014. She eventually confirmed their relationship in December 2014. In November 2015, it was revealed that they had called time on their relationship. She later revealed that work pressure and her busy schedule made it difficult for them to sustain their relationship.
- Sam Croke (2016-2017) – The rumors of Tegan going out with rugby union player Sam Croke had been ever-present since the end of summer in 2016. They eventually confirmed their relationship in September by walking the red carpet at the Dally M Awards in Sydney. However, by early 2017, the rumors of their breakup started appearing in the Australian media. By September 2017, the cracks in their relationship were well visible as she attended Dally M Awards on her own and a couple of weeks later, their breakup was confirmed.
- Kris Smith (2017) – The rumors of her breakup from Sam Croke were mainly fueled by her closeness to Kris Smith, whom she had met during their stint in I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here. In March 2017, they were spotted on a date at an upscale café in Sydney. After her breakup from Croke was made public, the frequency of their public appearances increased and their loved-up display at Grey Goose summer party in November left little doubts about their relationship status. However, they never publicly confirmed their relationship.
- Blake Worrall Thompson (2017-Present) – In December 2017, Martin revealed that she was going out with Blake Worrall Thompson, who has worked as a personal trainer with popular Australian celebs such as Lara Bingle and Natalie Bassingthwaighte. She revealed that before they started going out, Blake was her roommate.
Race / Ethnicity
Tegan Martin has used her strong social media presence to promote a number of products through her digital activity.
Best Known For
- Having won the crown at Miss Universe Australia in 2014, which made her eligible for Miss Universe contest, where she managed to finish in top 10.
- Having appeared in a host of reality TV shows such as I’m a Celebrity and Celebrity Apprentice.
First TV Show
In August 2015, Tegan Martin made her first TV show appearance in the role of Ivana Frost on the popular Australian sitcom, Home and Away.
Tegan tries to workout regularly to hone her toned figure. But, she is not fond of long workouts and tries to limit her exercises to 30-minute sessions. However, she keeps the intensity high to get best results.
She also mixes her workouts with light weights and boxing as her preferred choices for conditioning and strength training. Alternately, she also relies on yoga, running, and walking for her further fitness needs.
Tegan prefers to start her day with a glass of warm water with lemon juice and apple cider vinegar. She is certainly a big fan of apple cider vinegar’s ability to speed up the digestive process and for that very reason, she drizzles it on her salads as well.
Tegan also focuses on eating a lot of protein-rich white fish. Tegan is a big fan of green juices and makes sure that she has one every day. But, she refrains from using it as a meal replacement.
Tegan Martin Favorite Things
- Health And Wellness Products – Sanita – Aloe by Nature, Progurt probiotic sachets, and H2Coco Coconut Oil
- Weekly Shop – About Life store
- Beauty Product – The Jojoba Company makeup remover
- Beauty Icon – Christie Brinkley
- Go–To Makeup Look – Clear skin minimal eyes and red lip
- Beauty Essentials – Mini hairbrush, lip balm, and ModelCo MORE BROWS brow gel
- Signature Hairstyle – Beauty Waves
- Nail Color – Random
- Lipstick Shade – Peachy hues
- Signature Scent – Chanel #5
Source – Endeavour, ModelCo Cosmetics
Tegan Martin Facts
- Before she eventually won Miss Australia Universe in 2014, she had participated in it on two previous occasions in 2011 and 2013, finishing as the first runner-up on both occasions.
- After completion of her school education, she managed to earn full-time hairdressing apprentice position at Pandora’s Hair Witchery.
- She moved to Sydney from her hometown of Newcastle to pursue her modeling career.
- Apart from being a model, she is also a qualified make-up and hair artist.
- She has started her own charity, The Sydney Children’s Hospital Westmead (Metabolic Clinic), for which she managed to raise $130,782 during her stint on the TV show, Celebrity Apprentice.
- In 2017, Tegan participated in the Australian reality series, I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! She was the 6th celebrity to be eliminated from the show.
Featured Image by Eva Rinaldi / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0