Tenzing Norgay Trainor
Born Place / Residence
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Siblings – Kalden Trainor (Younger Brother), Yonden Trainor (Younger Brother)
- Others – Tenzing Norgay (Grandfather) (First man to climb to the summit of Mount Everest along with Sir Edmund Hilary)
Tenzing Trainor is represented by Media Artists Group.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
62 kg or 137 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Boyish good looks
Tenzing has appeared in a series of TV commercials for
- Playmation, which is the game system launched by Walt Disney Company.
- Disney Mix, which is a social messaging app.
Best Known For
- Having played the role of Parker Rooney on the popular comedy-drama TV series, Liv and Maddie.
- Having done the voiceover for one the characters in the animated family movie, Super Buddies.
In 2013, Tenzing made his film debut in an adventure-fantasy movie, The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone.
First TV Show
In 2012, Tenzing made his first TV show appearance in The Body Guard episode of family TV series, The Jadagrace Show.
Tenzing relies on his martial arts practice to keep himself fit. He regularly trains in Taekwondo and has even managed to earn his black belt in this fighting discipline. He also occasionally hits the gym to work the sweat.
He also occasionally hits the gym to work the sweat.
Tenzing Trainor Favorite Things
- Soccer Teams – Real Madrid and Chelsea
- Drink – Mountain Dew
- Music – Rap and Hip Hop
- Sport – Soccer
- Travel Destination – Florida
- TV Show – The Flash
- Dream University – UC Santa Barbara
- NFL Team – Miami Dolphins
Source – Wikia.com, Twitter.com, Instagram.com
Tenzing Trainor Facts
- He was a part of the martial arts team that won California Thanksgiving Championship in November 2016.
- While growing up, he intended to pursue a career in soccer, which he started playing at the age of 6. He eventually decided acting was a better bet.
- He started his acting career at the ripe young age of 11.
- In July 2015, he joined his co-stars from Liv and Maddie to do activism work for #UpForSchool campaign, which intended to demand that children all over the world get a proper education.
- He is very much attached to his family heritage and often visits his grandfather’s native country Nepal.
- He got interested in acting after his parents got him into a theatre camp when they were living in Florida.
- He has done activism work for his family’s Tenzing Norgay Sherpa Foundation. After Nepal was devastated by an earthquake, he helped the foundation to raise $153,000, which was used to build several villages outside of Kathmandu.
- In August 2013, he did his first voiceover work as he voiced a character in the animated movie, Super Buddies.