|Ulla Johnson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Ulla Johnson is an American fashion designer and brand owner who has owned the eponymous clothing brand.
Yorkville, Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
Ulla Johnson studied at Bronx High School of Science (commonly called Bronx Science), a public specialized high school located in The Bronx in New York City. After that, she enrolled at the University of Michigan and completed dual degrees in psychology and women’s studies.
Fashion Designer, Brand Owner
- Father – He is an archaeologist.
- Mother – She is an archaeologist.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Note – Ulla Johnson is married and has 3 children.
Race / Ethnicity
Ulla Johnson has Danish roots on her father’s side and is of Serbian descent on her mother’s side.
Ulla Johnson Facts
- Both her parents are archaeologists and they met on a dig in Yugoslavia. Owing to her parents’ profession, she moved around a lot (including digs in Iran and Germany) as a child and she described herself as a global nomad.
- Ulla Johnson grew up in Yorkville, Manhattan.
- Ulla got interested in traditional crafts as her mother used to collect local textiles and jewelry.
- In 1999, she founded her self-titled brand right after her graduation in Manhattan, New York.
- Her brand held its first seasonal presentation during New York Fashion Week in 2014.
- Ulla Johnson opened her first boutique in New York City in 2017.
- She collaborated with designer Garrett Leight on an eyewear collection in 2018.
- Her 2nd New York store, Ulla Johnson Amagansett, opened in 2019.
Featured Image by Weston Wells / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0 DEED