|Thomas Müller Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1¼ in|
|Date of Birth||September 13, 1989|
Thomas Müller is a German professional footballer who has played for the Bundesliga club Bayern Munich and the German national team. Credited for his positioning, teamwork, stamina, and work rate, he has shown consistency in both scoring and creating goals and has also been widely regarded as one of the best off-the-ball players of all time due to his immaculate positional awareness. In the 2019-20 season, he broke the Bundesliga record for assists by providing 21 in a season (a record in the top five leagues jointly held with Lionel Messi in La Liga) and scored 14 goals as Bayern Munich won a second treble. He was named the Best Young Player at the 2010 World Cup and won the Golden Boot as the tournament’s top scorer, with 5 goals and 3 assists. One of the most decorated German footballers in history, he was ranked the fifth-best footballer in the world by The Guardian in 2014.
Weilheim in Oberbayern, West Germany
Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Thomas went to a grammar school.
- Father – Gerhard Müller
- Mother – Klaudia Müller
- Siblings – Simon Müller (Younger Brother)
Müller has been signed with –
- Kogl & Partner GmbH
- Agentur Gotha, Talent Agency, Germany
Forward / Attacking Midfielder / Winger
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $12 Million.
6 ft 1¼ in or 186 cm
76 kg or 168 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Thomas Müller has dated –
- Lisa Trede (2006-Present) – He started going out with Lisa Trede, a semi-professional equestrian who works on a farm, in the year 2006. They eventually got engaged and then married in December 2009.
Race / Ethnicity
Thomas Muller is of German descent.
He is now seen in ‘Light Brown’ shade.
- Typical German looks
- Wavy hair
- Light brown hair and light green eyes
10 (US) or 9 (UK) or 43 (EU)
Muller has been sponsored by Adidas, Volkswagen, Rewe, and Barilla.
He has also appeared in a TV advert for Weber Stephen Grill, Gillette, and BiFi.
Best Known For
His finishing abilities and scoring potential. Thomas has been recognized as one of the best footballers of his generation.
First Football Match
In 2008, Thomas had his debut for the reserve team of Bayern Munich in a Regionalliga match against SpVgg Unterhaching in which he scored a goal.
He debuted for the first team of Bayern Munich on August 15, 2008, in a Bundesliga match against Hamburger SV.
Thomas played his first Champions League match for Bayern Munich on March 10, 2009, against Sporting CP.
Muller first performed for the U-21 German team in a friendly matchup against Turkey.
He debuted for the senior national team of Germany in a friendly game, 1-0 loss to Argentina.
- Scoring abilities
- Head plays
- Work ethic
- Defensive contribution
Thomas first appeared in a documentary film called The Team in 2014.
First TV Show
Other than football matches itself, Muller has appeared in the TV series Das aktuelle Sportstudio (2010-2011) as himself.
Thomas Müller Favorite Things
- Food – Leberkase sandwich
- Drink – Passion fruit soda
Source – FCBayern.com
Thomas Müller Facts
- At the age of 10, he performed for TSV Pahl, a youth club in Germany.
- In February 2009, Müller signed a two-year contract with Bayern Munich.
- After signing for Bayern Munich, Thomas thought that he would be transferred or loaned to another team, but he remained in the same team and was in the squad led by Louis van Gaal.
- In February 2010, Muller extended his deal with Bayern until 2013.
- He scored his first hattrick in a 3-1 victory against VfL Bochum.
- He won the Golden Boot and the Best Young Player Award at the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
- Thomas played in the Euro 2012.
- In June 2011, he was chosen to represent a charity called YoungWings which offers help to children who went through hard times and trauma.