|Tia Blanco Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||May 5, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tia Blanco is a Puerto Rican-born Filipino-American professional surfer who received a gold medal at the International Surfing Association (ISA) Open Women’s World Surfing Championship 2015, in Popoyo, Nicaragua. On the other hand, she also managed to defend her title at the 2016 edition in Playa Jacó, Costa Rica.
Tiarah Lue Blanco
San Clemente, California, United States
- Father – Simon Blanco
- Mother – Sina Blanco
- Siblings – Aja Blanco (Older Sister)
Tia is represented by ASA Entertainment.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tia has dated –
- Colt Ward – She had previously dated her middle school friend Colt Ward.
- Brody Jenner (2022-Present) – Television personality, model, and actor Brody Jenner started dating Tia in 2022. In October 2022, they celebrated their 6 months together. In January 2023, the couple revealed that they were expecting their first child together.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
Tia is of Filipino and American descent.
- Well-toned physical appearance
- Wide smile
In 2021, she was featured in the commercial for TCL 20.
Through her social media, Tia has either endorsed or promoted various brands including California Performance Co., CELSIUS Energy Drink, and JOLYN.
Tia Blanco Facts
- Originally, Tia is from San Clemente, California.
- Tia is vegan and is also an advocate for veganism. It was not until 2013 that she switched to veganism from being a vegetarian.
- She was ranked #12 on the Surfer Magazine‘s “Hot 100” list in 2015.
- Blanco joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel on December 15, 2014. Some of the most-watched videos on her account as of November 2022, were What Tia Eats in a Day on a Plant-Based Vegan Diet, Guidelines for Healthy, Long Hair + Vegan Hair Products that Work!, What I Eat in a Day on a Vegan Diet | Tia Blanco, and A Short Escape – Tia Blanco.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as herself in The Challenge: Champs vs. Stars in 2017.
- In 2021, Tia appeared as a contestant in The Ultimate Surfer.
- Aside from surfing, she is also a passionate artist and painter.
- She is a self-proclaimed yogi.
Featured Image By Tia Blanco / Instagram