|Tiffany Thornton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 14, 1986|
Tiffany Thornton is an American actress, radio personality, voiceover artist, writer, and singer who is known for playing Tawni Hart in the Disney Channel sitcom Sonny with a Chance as well as in its spinoff So Random!. She has also been cast in numerous other projects such as Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil, Pixie Hollow Games, Desperate Housewives, American Dreams, Hannah Montana, That’s So Raven, The O.C., Wizards of Waverly Place, The Dog Who Saved Easter, Fish Hooks, Doc McStuffins, Game Change, Hatching Pete, 8 Simple Rules, Unlucky Charms, and Jericho.
Tiffany Dawn Thornton
College Station, Texas, United States
Hot Springs, Garland County, Arkansas, United States
After her high school graduation, she got enrolled at the Texas A&M University.
Actress, Radio Personality, Singer, Voiceover Artist, Writer
- Father – John Edwin Thornton
- Mother – Kimberly Anne (Blatchley)
- Siblings – John Scott Thornton (Older Brother)
- Others – Hasting Simpson Thornton (Paternal Grandfather), Marlene Camilla/Camillia Pietsch (Paternal Grandmother), Ron B. Blatchley (Maternal Grandfather), Ruth Anne Currie (Maternal Grandmother)
Tiffany Thornton has been represented by CESD Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $2 Million.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tiffany Thornton has dated –
- Chris Carney (2009-2015) – Tiffany got engaged to a probation officer and lead singer of the band The Prom Kings, Chris Carney in December 2009. They got married in the Hot Springs National Park in November 2011. Tiffany’s singer friend Demi Lovato served as a bridesmaid at the wedding. She gave birth to a son, Kenneth James Carney in August 2012. About a year later, she took to Twitter to announce her second pregnancy. In May 2014, they welcomed their second son, Bentley Clash. Shortly after the birth of Bentley, they had to tackle marital problems. He accused her of abducting their children, while sources close to her claimed that she had left due to his alcoholism. In September, it was announced that they had reconciled and had got back together. However, their relationship came to a sad end as Chris passed away in a car accident.
- Josiah Capaci (2017-Present) – Tiffany started going out with Josiah Capaci, a local pastor and family friend in January 2017. In April 2017, it was announced that they had got engaged. On October 7, 2017, they got married. On November 9, 2018, the couple welcomed their first child together, daughter Juliet Joy. This was Tiffany’s 3rd child. In December 2020, she announced her 4th pregnancy. In July 2021, she gave birth to her 4th child, daughter Kimber Jo.
Race / Ethnicity
Tiffany Thornton is of English, German, and Scottish descent.
- Blue eyes
- Curvaceous body
37-28-34 in or 94-71-86 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 5 (UK) or 38 (EU)
Tiffany has appeared in a Mastercard commercial.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Tawni Hart in the Disney Channel Original Series, Sonny with a Chance.
- Playing the main role in the TV sketch comedy series, So Random!
As a Singer
While studying at the university, she performed the national anthem at the sporting events held in the university.
Tiffany first appeared in the short film Boo! in 2009.
Her first feature film was Unlucky Charms in 2013.
First TV Show
In 2004, Tiffany did a pilot episode for the Fox sitcom Quintuplets.
Tiffany’s preferred mode of exercise is to go out on long walks with her pet dogs. However, that doesn’t mean, she doesn’t hit the gym. She regularly performs a cardio workout in the gym located in her apartment complex. Her cardio workout comprises of 10 minutes on the elliptical, followed by 10 minutes on the treadmill, and ends with 10 minutes on the stair climber.
She complements her cardio with a circuit training regime, where she performs a set of exercises with just a one-minute break in between. For a fun-filled workout activity, she relies on swimming.
When it comes to diet, Tiffany doesn’t believe in rejecting any food outright. She loves her southern food. So, she tries to actively strike a balance in her diet with portion control. She makes sure that she is eating a lot of fruits and vegetables.
Tiffany Thornton Favorite Things
- Food – Italian and Tex-Mex
- Guilty Pleasure – Crime Shows
- Music Band – Boyz 2 Men
- Car – Aston Martin
- Charity – Ronald McDonald
- Designer – BCBG Max Azria
- Word – Antidisestablishmentarianism
- Books – The Shack by William P. Young, Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
- Actor – Al Pacino
- Actress – Sarah Jessica Parker
- TV Show – House (2004-2012)
- Movies – The Scent of a Woman (1985), Dumb & Dumber (1994), My Best Friend’s Wedding (1997)
Source – Crushable, IMDb
Tiffany Thornton Facts
- In 2006, she flew to meet her secret admirer, who had written a love letter to her. She spent a day with him but refused to reveal his identity or what happened between them.
- She was a cheerleader while in school. She also played basketball and tennis in junior high.
- She was mostly raised by her grandparents. She moved in to live with them when she was studying in the 8th grade.
- She got her breakthrough at the singing and acting competition held by International Modeling and Talent Association. She was discovered by her agent at the competition.
- When she was 11 years old, she broke her right forearm in two places. She also fractured her left ankle when she was 15 years old.
- Between 2007 and 2008, she played the character named Becky in a few episodes of the teen sitcom Hannah Montana.
- She has also served as a blogger for DisneyBaby.com.
- In mid-2016, Champion Christian College hired her to work as a recruitment advisor.
- She would have loved to become a pediatrician if she hadn’t become an actress.
- In May 2014, she was accused by her then-husband Chris Carney of having abducted their young sons, Kenneth and Bentley. He also alleged that she was suffering from postpartum depression.
- She appeared in the music video for the song La La Land by Demi Lovato in 2008. She has also appeared in the music videos for her own songs like Someday My Prince Will Come, I Believe, and Let It Go (with Mitchel Musso).