|Tina Halada Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 26, 2001|
Tina Halada is an American YouTuber and Instagram star who is best known for the makeup tutorial, fashion review, and beauty related content that she uploads to her eponymous YouTube channel.
Christina Magdalena Halada
Los Angeles, California, United States
As of October 2017, she was attending online school due to her busy career as a YouTuber. In the past, she attended an all-girls high school.
YouTuber, Social Media Star
- Siblings – Nicole (Older Sister)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Slovakian ancestry.
She often tends to dye her hair black.
- Plush lips
- Bony nose
Tina Halada Facts
- She nicknamed her older sister Nikki.
- Tina’s parents are immigrants from Slovakia as they escaped communism after World War II and settled in America. This makes her a first-generation American in the family. Her mother and father met after they escaped from Slovakia and settled in New York.
- Her middle name Magdalena is of Slovakian origin and was derived from her grandmother’s first name.
- Initially, she had named her channel TutorialsByTina but as she grew in popularity, Tina changed it to Tina Halada.
- On September 9, 2015, Tina began uploading videos to her YouTube channel and the first one was called Get Ready With Me | Neutrals + Mauves | Morphe 35K Palette | TutorialsByTina, which was uploaded on March 23, 2016.
- Tina mastered the art of makeup by herself.
- Some of the most popular videos on her YouTube channel as of 2020 were, How To Do Fake Nails At Home For Beginners! | Acrylic Nails Under $30!, Everyday Summer Makeup Tutorial | Sweat-proof, Gold Glitter Cut Crease Makeup Tutorial!, Prom Makeup Tutorial 2017 | Tina Halada, and Testing Weird Instagram Makeup Hacks! | Tina Halada.
- Tina has worked with internet personality and make-up artist James Charles in the past.
- Growing up, she had 2 hamsters that were both named Lily.
- Tina does not like the taste of any kind of fruit and she is allergic to pineapple juice.
- She has scoliosis.
- As a child, she took singing and dance lessons for 4 years. Other than that, she also attended piano and acting classes.
Featured Image By Tina Halada / Instagram