|Tina Thadani Quick Info
|5 ft 8 in
|Date of Birth
Tina Thadani is a Canadian television presenter who is known for being the former girlfriend of rapper and hip-hop artist Honey Singh. On the other hand, Thadani is also known for the lifestyle and modeling posts that she uploads to her self-titled Instagram account.
Tina was born on December 11.
North York, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Tina divides her time between Mumbai, Toronto, and Los Angeles.
Tina studied Information Technology and Journalism. According to sources, Tina attended the Penny Templeton Studio, in New York City, New York, where she trained in acting.
Television Presenter, Model
- Mother – Asha Thadani
Tina is managed by Hero Artists.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tina has dated –
- Honey Singh (2022-2023) – In December 2022, rapper Honey Singh introduced model-actress Tina Thadani during an event. It was Tina who gave him the nickname ‘Honey 3.0’ which was the inspiration behind his third album’s name. They had started dating in April 2022 but called it quits after 1 year in April 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
- Plush lips
- Upward eyes
- She has a tattoo of a red heart inked on her forearm.
Through her social media, Tina has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Laneige India, CULT GAIA, Aash Botanica, FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA, Memo Paris, and Kiehl’s.
She has appeared in commercials for several brands such as Skoda Auto, Livon, Bharat Petroleum, and Fair & Lovely.
Tina Thadani Facts
- Originally, Tina is from North York, Toronto, Ontario.
- Tina directed the film The Leftovers which was featured at the Festival de Cannes in 2017.
- She was born to Indian parents. However, she relocated to Canada, and later, moved back to Mumbai where she started working in commercials.
- One of her earliest job in Canada was with the music channel Much Music in Toronto.
- She is a trained Muay Thai artist.
- In her free time, Tina enjoys reading books.
- She does smoke and drink moderately.
Featured Image By Tina Thadani / Instagram