|Titanic Sinclair Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 12, 1987|
Titanic Sinclair is an American film director, music video director, editor, musician, and YouTube personality who his known for having worked extensively with singer, songwriter, actress, model, and YouTuber, Poppy. Titanic Sinclair was also a part of the indie-pop duo named Mars Argo, alongside his then-girlfriend, Mars Argo (born Brittany Alexandria Sheets). However, their breakup was followed by a number of accusations and legal actions. He himself has also released a couple of singles as well as albums such as Limousine Machine, Trust Fund, F*cking on Fire, Losing My Mind, Thick Jello, and I Have Teeth. Starting his musical pursuits at a young age, he frequently played in a variety of bands during his high school years and later produced videos on websites like iFunny, DigitalFunTown, and FirstHourMovies, along with his college friends. His talent has received the attention of some of the most notable artists including rapper Jay-Z who once called Sinclair one of the most creative people alive. He has also directed a variety of projects such as Poppy: Time is Up, Poppy: Bleach Blonde Baby, I’m Poppy, Poppy, and Everybody Wants to Be Poppy. As a writer, he has contributed his skills to various projects which include I’m Poppy, Poppy, That Poppy: Lowlife, and Everybody Wants to Be Poppy. Titanic Sinclair has also accumulated a huge social media fan base with more than 150k followers on Instagram, more than 70k followers on Twitter, and more than 170k subscribers on his self-titled YouTube channel.
Corey Michael Mixter
Titanic Sinclair, TS, T, Ti
Saginaw, Michigan, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
The details about Titanic Sinclair’s educational qualifications are unknown.
Film Director, Music Video Director, Editor, Musician, YouTube Personality
- Father – Richard “Ric” Mixter
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Jamie Mixter Wren (Older Sister), Alexander Scott Mixter (Younger Brother)
Titanic Sinclair is managed by Nick Groff.
Indie Rock, Rock, Ambient
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Titanic Sinclair has dated –
- Mars Argo (2008-2014) – Mars Argo (born Brittany Alexandria Sheets) is a singer, songwriter, actress, model, photographer, Internet star, and YouTube personality who started dating Titanic Sinclair in 2008. Being from the same field, they created a lot of content during the period of their relationship. They even co-created the indie-pop musical duo, Mars Argo, which derived its name from the professional name of Brittany Alexandria Sheets. They dated for over a good 5 years and worked on a number of projects. However, things did not work out for them and they decided to end their relationship in 2014.
Their post-breakup phase was engulfed in various complications as Mars Argo accused Sinclair of copyright infringement and causing emotional distress after the termination of their mutual project and their relationship. Many of the projects that they had planned on venturing into were left hanging in the air. Argo filed a 44-page lawsuit against Sinclair and his collaborator Poppy on April 17, 2018, and as per the lawsuit: “From November 2014 to the present, through the Poppy project, Mr. Mixter and Ms. Pereira as Poppy, deliberately copied Mars Argo’s identity, likeness, expression of ideas, sound, style, and aesthetic in YouTube segments, music videos, live performances, internet videos, and other performances or shows.” Poppy responded to the situation by calling it a “frivolous” lawsuit while giving a statement on May 7, 2018, and called it a “publicity campaign” and a “desperate grab for fame” claiming that Argo was trying to psychologically control her. The lawsuit was later settled out of court, getting dismissed on September 14, 2018, and it was agreed upon that Poppy and Titanic would not be in contact with Argo, no disparaging comments would be made public, and that any compromising photos of Argo in Sinclair’s possession would be destroyed.
- Poppy (2016-Present) – Titanic Sinclair started dating singer, songwriter, actress, model, and YouTuber, Poppy, in July 2016. Born Moriah Rose Pereira, she has worked with Sinclair on a large variety of projects based on writing songs, creating albums, a concert tour, a YouTube Red television show, and their continuing series of several hundred YouTube videos. She first collaborated with Sinclair after moving to Los Angeles to pursue a career in music. She is also well-known for incorporating Illuminati and satanic symbolism in her videos, music, and other works. After facing the multiple accusations by Mars Argo, alongside Sinclair, the duo has continued their work together and can often be seen attending various public events as well as on their respective social media accounts. One thing that Sinclair has admitted to like the most about Poppy is her work ethics.
Race / Ethnicity
He often dyes his hair in shades such as ‘black’, ‘platinum blonde’, and ‘blonde’.
- Lean physique
- Slightly long hair
Titanic Sinclair has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands such as Gretsch Guitars and Fender.
Best Known For
- Having been the one-half of the indie-pop musical duo, Mars Argo, along with Brittany Sheets a.k.a. Mars Argo. Sinclair and Mars Argo worked together on multiple projects and their musical duo also released an album titled Technology Is a Dead Bird.
- His work with singer, songwriter, actress, model, and YouTuber, Poppy (born Moriah Rose Pereira). They have produced several hundred YouTube videos apart from writing songs, creating albums, doing concerts, and much more.
Titanic Sinclair released his debut studio album, Thick Jello, on December 5, 2012.
As a member of the indie-pop duo, Mars Argo, his debut album was titled Technology Is a Dead Bird and it was released on November 6, 2009. It consisted of a total of 10 songs which included The Singularity Is Near, Monsters Under My Bed, Technology Is a Dead Bird, You Don’t Know Me Anymore, and Feeling Welcome in a Time Warp.
Titanic Sinclair Favorite Things
- Influencers – Spike Jonze, David Lynch, Stanley Kubrick, Sofia Coppola
Source – W Magazine
Titanic Sinclair Facts
- He grew up in Michigan, United States and played in a number of different bands during his high school years.
- During his college years, Titanic Sinclair used to create short comedy videos on iFunny, DigitalFunTown, and FirstHourMovies along with his friends.
- Initially, he worked with Poppy making several abstract promotional videos on a YouTube channel which was originally titled “Moriah Poppy” and later renamed as “thatPoppyTV”.
- Poppy.Church is an interactive fan site which was launched in June 2018 by Titanic Sinclair and Poppy.
- On June 28, 2014, Titanic Sinclair independently released his second album titled I Have Teeth.
- He also has his own merchandise line.
- Apart from his work with Poppy, Titanic Sinclair has also released a couple of singles such as Limousine Machine, Trust Fund, F*cking on Fire, and Losing My Mind.
- As a director, he has worked on a number of projects like Poppy: Time is Up, Poppy: Bleach Blonde Baby, I’m Poppy, Poppy, and Everybody Wants to Be Poppy.
- He has served as a writer on projects which include I’m Poppy, Poppy, That Poppy: Lowlife, and Everybody Wants to Be Poppy.
- As an editor, Titanic Sinclair has served on a couple of projects such as Poppy: Time is Up, Poppy: X, Poppy: Bleach Blonde Baby, Poppy: Interweb, and Poppy: Moshi Moshi.
- He has also worked alongside the likes of Knox Hamilton and Børns.
- It was the year 2007 when Sinclair and his then-girlfriend, Mars Argo, started uploading short videos on YouTube under the username GROCERYBAG.TV.
- He has lived in places like Chicago as well as Los Angeles.
- He lent his voice to the character of Rex on the web series Everybody Wants to Be Poppy in 2015.
- Rapper Jay-Z once called Sinclair ‘one of the most creative people alive’.
- He chose the pseudonym, Titanic Sinclair, because it sounded weird, fun, silly, easy to pronounce, and extremely catchy.
- Titanic Sinclair once said in an interview that he has worked on so many projects with Poppy that sometimes he does not even remember a particular one.
- He joined YouTube on August 11, 2011.
- Visit his official website @ titanicsinclair.com.
- Follow Titanic Sinclair on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Titanic Sinclair / Instagram