|Kim Ji-woong Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 14, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kim Ji-woong is a South Korean actor, singer, musician, performer, television personality, and model who gained popularity in 2022 as a contestant on the reality competition show Boys Planet. He concluded his Boys Planet journey as he was ranked 8th in the final episode and that subsequently earned him a spot in the South Korean boy band Zerobaseone. Previously, he was a member of INX (a boy band that disbanded in 2017). In addition to that, Kim Ji-woong has also been cast in many other shows and movies which include the likes of The Recon, The Sweet Blood, Kissable Lips, The Good Bad Mother, Convenience Store Junkies, Burn Up: Challenge to Billboard, Roommates of Poongduck 304, and Don’t Lie, Rahee.
Ji-nam, King, Jinam
Wonju, Gangwon-do, South Korea
Kim Ji-woong studied at Pyongwon Middle School.
Actor, Singer, Musician, Performer, Television Personality, Model
- Siblings – He has a 1-year older brother and a 10-year younger brother.
Kim Ji-woong has been signed with –
- Nest Management
- Wake One entertainment
Wake One Entertainment, RCA
5 ft 11½ in or 181.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Kim Ji-woong is of Korean descent.
A tattoo on his upper ankle
Kim Ji-woong Favorite Things
- Season – Winter
- Song – The Pororo theme song
- Word – Snow
- Part Of His Body – His brain
Source – FANDOM
Kim Ji-woong Facts
- Ever since he was a child, he wanted to become a singer.
- In 2016, Kim Ji-woong made his debut as a singer with the boy band INX but the band disbanded the following year.
- As a member of INX, his stage name was “Jinam”.
- Some of his role models include Park Hyosun and SHINEE‘s Taemin.
- Kim Ji-woong has also been a member of the 10-member boy group ATEEN under the name “King”.
- He can speak both Korean and Japanese.
- He was revealed as one of the members of the pre-debut group B.I.T. on April 5, 2019.
- His modeling credits include working in Taiwan and China Fashion Week in 2019.
- On December 6, 2019, Kim Ji-woong joined YouTube with his eponymous channel.
- He participated in the male category of the Burn Up: Challenge to Billboard in 2020 and emerged as the winner. He then released a single titled Sick of Love along with Kim Min-jung (the winner of the female category).
- Kim Ji-woong admires the acting style of Lee Dong-hwi.
- Before appearing as a contestant on the Mnet reality competition show Boys Planet in 2022, he was a trainee for 6 years.
- His fellow Zerobaseone members include Zhang Hao, Sung Han-bin, Seok Matthew, Kim Tae-rae, Ricky, Kim Gyu-vin, Park Gun-wook, and Han Yu-jin. The group’s name represents the “journey of the nine trainees to be completed as one after their debut” and refers to the “glorious beginning” of the 9 members.
- Once he gets close to someone, Kim Ji-woong enjoys joking around as well as tends to talk a lot.
- He liked the performance of actor Lee Byung-hun in the 2016 action crime film Master.
- One of his specialties is his ability to bear hot things.
- He enjoys cycling.
- Kim Ji-woong’s confidence and his dance skills are his advantages as an actor.
- He once finished 3rd in a national inline skating championship and 4th in a national relay championship.
- In 2023, Kim Ji-woong was cast in the slice-of-life comedy-drama television series The Good Bad Mother. The show stars Ra Mi-ran, Lee Do-hyun, and Ahn Eun-jin.
- His hobbies include meditating and chatting.
Featured Image by 티비텐 / YouTube / CC BY 3.0