|Kim Gyu-vin Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||August 30, 2004|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kim Gyu-vin is a South Korean singer, musician, performer, and television personality who is known as a member of the boy band Zerobaseone (abbreviated as ZB1). Managed by Wake One Entertainment, the group was formed through Mnet’s reality competition show Boys Planet in 2023. Kim Gyu-vin was revealed as one of the contestants on the show in 2022 and was ranked 7th in the finale, thus becoming a member of Zerobaseone.
Joom, Kim Gur-bin, Human Dialysis Machine, Kkokdari
Apgujeong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Kim Gyu-vin studied at Seoul Apgujeong Elementary School, Apgujeong Middle School, and Apgujeong High School.
Singer, Musician, Performer, Television Personality
- Siblings – He has 2 younger brothers and a younger sister.
Kim Gyu-vin has been signed with –
- Wake One Entertainment
- Yue Hua Entertainment
Wake One Entertainment, RCA
6 ft or 183 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Kim Gyu-vin is of Korean descent.
Kim Gyu-vin Favorite Things
- Song – Kick It by NCT 127
Source – FANDOM
Kim Gyu-vin Facts
- He was chosen by trainees as ‘Shiny Boys’ and was then revealed as one of the contestants on the then-upcoming survival show Boys Planet on December 26, 2022. A few days later, on December 29, Kim Gyu-vin was officially revealed as a contestant on Boys Planet (representing Yue Hua Entertainment).
- Before appearing as a contestant on Boys Planet in 2023, he was a trainee for 3 years and 11 months.
- His fellow Zerobaseone members include Sung Han-bin, Kim Ji-woong, Zhang Hao, Seok Matthew, Kim Tae-rae, Ricky, Han Yu-jin, and Park Gun-wook. The group’s name represents the “journey of the nine trainees to be completed as one after their debut” and refers to the “glorious beginning” of the 9 members.
- Kim Gyu-vin’s role models are ATEEZ‘s San and Hongjoong and EXO‘s Kai.
- The body parts he is the most confident about are his eyes, nose, mouth, arms, and legs.
- Some of his hobbies include playing games and eating delicious food.
- Kim Gyu-vin speaks Korean as well as a little bit of English.
- His specialties are balancing and losing rock-paper-scissors.
Featured Image by Zerobaseone / Instagram