|Tokischa Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 17, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tokischa is a Dominican rapper and model who rose to fame with the release of her debut single titled Pícala. However, she has since then gone on to gain a lot of media attention for her controversial acts.
Tokischa Altagracia Peralta
Los Frailes, Santo Domingo Este, Dominican Republic
Trap, Hip Hop, Dembow
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
However, she prefers to dye her hair blonde.
She sports a septum piercing and nostril ring piercings on both sides of her nose.
Tokischa Favorite Things
- Genre Of Music – Rock
- She was raised in a not-so-well-to-do family in the small town of Los Frailes, Santo Domingo Este.
- Growing up, she was a rebellious child.
- Tokischa was 10 years old when she began to show her interest in art and music.
- When she was 16 years old, Tokischa began her career in modeling and even worked at a call center for a whole year.
- It was producer and designer Raymi Paulus who introduced her to the music industry after taking a liking to her vocal and musical talent after which Tokishcha signed with Paulus Music.
- As of October 2021, some of the most popular tracks that she has lent her vocals to are Amor Y Dinero, Empatillada, Twerk, Varón, and Desacato Escolar.
- Her style of music is said to be derived from the trap, hip hop, rap, and Urbano genres. However, she has denied this claim.
- Sometime in August 2021, Tokischa was banned for a year by La Vega Prosecutor’s Office from visiting the sanctuary of the Virgin of Altagracia in La Vega after she “failed to the ethical norms and values” and posed semi-naked there.
- She admires the work of Argentinian singer Nathy Peluso.
Featured Image By Tokischa / Instagram