|Tomas Skoloudik Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||October 24, 1985|
|Shoe Size||11 (US)|
Tomas Skoloudik is a Czech model who started modeling at the age of 19. He is well-known for having worked for some of the reputed brands and designers including J. Crew, Calvin Klein, Philipp Plein, Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani, Gucci, and the Banana Republic. Moreover, he has also taken acting lessons in Los Angeles and is also interested in music. Tomas Skoloudik has appeared on the covers of several magazines such as Surface Magazine, DSECTION Magazine, Adon Magazine, MMScene, Men’s Health, Men’s Folio, Style: Men, and Indigo and has also worked extensively in print adverts as well as TV commercials, especially in Asia. Tomas Skoloudik has garnered a huge social media fan base with his stunning physique and modeling projects and has more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Dobřany, Plzeň Region, Czech Republic
Los Angeles, California, United States
Tomas Skoloudik went to a modeling school when he was around 16 years old. Later, he got enrolled in a college but had to drop out because he had to travel a lot for his modeling assignments.
Later, he also enrolled at an acting school in Los Angeles.
Tomas Skoloudik is represented by –
- Unsigned Group – London (Mother Agency)
- Panda Models – Warsaw
- Chic Management – Sydney
- MP Stockholm – Stockholm
- W Agency Inc. – Seoul
- Way Model Management – São Paulo
- Folio Montreal – Montreal
- DT Model Management – Los Angeles
- Marilyn Agency Paris – Paris
- View Management
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tomas Skoloudik has not dated anyone publicly yet. Therefore, it is difficult for us to ascertain anything about his love life and relationship history.
Race / Ethnicity
- Stunning physique
- Chiseled facial features
11 (US) or 10 (UK) or 44 (EU)
Tomas Skoloudik has done endorsement work for a wide range of brands which include the likes of The Gap, Armani Exchange, Nautica, Dolce & Gabbana, Free Soul, Guess, Kenneth Cole, Vera Wang, Emporio Armani, Armani Jeans, Gas Jeans, Express, Guess Underwear, Buffalo by David Bitton, Macy’s, Fay, Vila Romana, House of Fraser, Lucky Brand Jeans, Trussardi, Solid & Stripped, Globus Switzerland, and Forum.
Best Known For
- Having appeared on the covers of several magazines such as Surface Magazine, DSECTION Magazine, Adon Magazine, MMScene, Men’s Health, Men’s Folio, Style: Men, and Indigo
- Walking the ramp for several designers and brands including J. Crew, Calvin Klein, Philipp Plein, Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani, Gucci, and the Banana Republic
- Having been featured in magazines like Contributor Magazine, Out Magazine, Men’s Health Spain, Manifesto Magazine, L’Officiel Hommes Thailand, W Magazine, TÊTU, Glow Magazine, Adon Magazine, GQ Portugal, Lab A-4 Magazine, GQ Russia, Caleo Magazine, Elle U.S., D’Scene Magazine, L’Officiel Hommes Switzerland, August Man Malaysia, Elle Czech Republic, and Iris Covet Book
First Fashion Show
Tomas Skoloudik made his fashion show debut by walking the ramp at the J Crew S/S 11 Mens’ Presentation in November 2010.
Tomas Skoloudik is one of those models who possess the most enviable physique. However, as everything comes with a price, he works out rigorously in the gym and also indulges in hot yoga sessions. He himself is a certified NASM personal trainer.
He trains 4 times a week and that includes doing Bikram Yoga as well. Moreover, he has also shared his preferred exercises which go like –
Tomas Skoloudik Favorite Things
- One Of His Favorite Fragrances – Burberry Touch
- Body Parts – Calves, Abs
- Sport – Soccer
Source – ThePerfectMan.co, Vogue
Tomas Skoloudik Facts
- He was 19 years old when he started his career as a model.
- The main motive of Tomas and his friend while enrolling at a modeling school was to be around girls.
- He was not discovered like most of the models and he himself went up to a modeling agency that signed him up and started sending him for assignments.
- During his high school years, he played various sports, especially, soccer.
- Tomas Skoloudik has appeared in a wide range of prints adverts as well as TV commercials in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Kuala Lumpur.
- He reads a lot.
- Tomas has described himself as funny, ambitious, jealous, crazy, and thoughtful.
- He has been listed as one of the models in the models.com‘s “Top 50” list.
- Tomas Skoloudik has admitted that he drinks a lot of coffee.
- His relaxing techniques include doing hot yoga, visiting Shamballa Buddhist center, going to the gym, and watching movies.
- He has also been a part of a few adult movies.
- Tomas Skoloudik is a vegetarian.
Featured Image by Tomas Skoloudik / Instagram