|Toni Gonzaga Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||January 20, 1984|
Toni Gonzaga is a Filipina singer, TV host, actress, producer, YouTuber, social media influencer, and entrepreneur who has released albums such as Toni Gonzaga (2002), Toni: You Complete Me (2006), Falling in Love (2007), Love Is… (2008), Love Duets (2009), All Me (2010), Celestine (2014), and My Love Story (2015). A multi-skilled talent, she has also acted in several films, TV series, and has hosted quite a few reality TV shows. She also runs a highly popular YouTube channel titled Celestine Gonzaga-Soriano which has amassed more than 3 million subscribers. She is popular on other social media platforms as well with more than 75k followers on Twitter and more than 7 million followers on Instagram.
Celestine Cruz Gonzaga
Taytay, Rizal, Calabarzon, Luzon, Philippines
Manila, Luzon, Philippines
Toni, after her high school graduation, had studied mass communication for 2 years at the Dominican College, a private institution in Metro Manila. She had later taken a transfer to the Asian Institute for Distance Education (AIDE) in Makati, Philippines, and had switched her major to English, but was unable to complete the course due to her busy schedule in the entertainment industry.
She eventually joined the University of the Philippines Open University, a public research university and distance learning institution in Los Baños, Philippines, and had pursued a bachelor’s degree in multimedia studies there.
Singer, TV Host, Actress, Producer, YouTuber, Social Media Influencer, Entrepreneur
- Father – Carlito ‘Bonoy’ Grandea Gonzaga (Politician, Administrator, Former Vice-Mayor of Taytay)
- Mother – Crisanta ‘Pinty’ Gonzaga (née Marcelo Cruz) (Talent Manager)
- Siblings – Alex Gonzaga (Younger Sister) (TV Host, Actress, Singer, Comedian, Entrepreneur, YouTuber, Social Media Influencer, Author)
- Others – Carlos Javier Gonzaga (Paternal Grandfather), Leonora Paochano/Rechano Grandea (Paternal Grandmother), Parker Soriano (Brother-in-Law), Patrick Soriano (Brother-in-Law), Philip Soriano (Brother-in-Law), Jeric Soriano (Father-in-Law) (Director, Pastor), Marissa Soriano (Mother-in-Law), Gines Francisco Soriano aka Néstor de Villa (Grandfather-in-Law) (Actor, Dancer) (d. February 21, 2004), Karel Soriano (Aunt-in-Law), Joby Soriano (Uncle-in-Law), Gicky Mariano (Uncle-in-Law)
She is represented by ABS-CBN, Talent Management Agency, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Pop, OPM (Original Filipino Music), Soul, R&B, Adult Contemporary, Country Music, Novelty Music
- Star Music
- Prime Music
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Toni has dated –
- Paul Soriano (2007-Present) – Toni had started dating film director and producer Paul Soriano in 2007. She had announced, in February 2015, that they had become engaged. They got married on June 12, 2015, at the United Methodist Church in Taytay. They have a son together named Severiano Elliott Gonzaga Soriano (b. September 30, 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Filipino (Tagalog) descent.
- Petite frame
- Long, straight, dense hair
- Charming smile
- Gleaming face
Toni has been featured in the TV commercials for –
- Sprite (2001)
- Bluewater Day Spa
Toni Gonzaga Facts
- Toni’s birth name, Celestine, was given to her father by a boxer.
- In 1997, aged 13, she had won a singing competition called Metropop Star Search.
- In her hometown of Taytay, she was once elected Barangay Kagawad (local councilor) for one term.
- In 2018, she had established a film production company called TINCAN.
Featured Image by Toni Gonzaga / Instagram