|Trick Daddy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||September 27, 1974|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Trick Daddy is an American rapper, record producer, and occasional actor from Liberty City, a neighborhood in Miami. He has made a name for himself in the industry by releasing a number of albums and tracks including Thugs Are Us, Thug Matrimony: Married to the Streets, Take It to Da House (ft. Trina and The SNS Express), www.thug.com, Book of Thugs: Chapter AK Verse 47, Thug Holiday, Based on a True Story, Sugar (Gimme Some) (ft. CeeLo Green, Ludacris, and Lil’ Kim), and Finally Famous: Born a Thug, Still a Thug.
Maurice Samuel Young
Trick Daddy, Trick Daddy Dollars, T-Double-D
Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Florida, United States
Miami, Florida, United States
Rapper, Record Producer, Actor
- Father – Charles Young (Local Pimp)
- Mother – Pearl Brockington
- Siblings – Derek “Hollywood” Harris (Brother). He has 10 brothers and sisters and 26 half-brothers and sisters.
Trick Daddy is represented by JL Entertainment, Talent Management Company, United States.
Hip Hop, Gangsta Rap, Southern Hip Hop
Slip-n-Slide, Warlock Records, Dunk Ryder Records, Atlantic
5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
97 kg or 214 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Trick Daddy has dated –
- Karrine Steffans – In her book The Vixen Diaries, the writer Karrine Steffans revealed that she had a brief affair with Trick Daddy. She even complimented him for the size of his manhood and for his energy in the bed.
- Trina (1998-2002) – In 1998, Trick Daddy hooked up with rapper Trina after becoming close to her while she collaborated for Nann Nigga, which was the first song from Daddy’s second album. They went out for about four years before deciding to break up.
Note – In addition, he has children with two different women. However, it is unknown how many children he has fathered with the above-mentioned women.
Race / Ethnicity
- Gold-filled teeth
- A penchant for wearing caps
Best Known For
- The popularity of his songs, I’m a Thug and Let’s Go
- The commercial success of his studio album, Thug Holiday
Trick released his debut studio album Based on a True Story in July 1997 which reached #59 in Top Hip Hop Albums. It received a 1.5 rating out of 5 by AllMusic.
Trick made his film debut in 2009 with the musical drama Just Another Day in the role of Roman, a drug dealer.
First TV Show
In 2001, Trick was seen on the talk show The Tonight Show with Jay Leno as a musical guest.
Trick Daddy Facts
- Alongside his siblings, he was raised by his mother in the Liberty Square apartment complex in Liberty City and the building he spent his childhood years growing up in was called “Pork-N-Beans”, a reference to the color of the apartment doors.
- At the age of 15, he was taken down by the authorities for firearm and drug possession. On the day of his release, he was taken under arrest on the charge of attempted murder after shooting a man in a street fight.
- On the attempted murder charge, he was handed over a prison sentence and would remain in jail until the age of 19.
- In 1993, Trick Daddy was arrested and then convicted on charges of violating probation, carrying a firearm, and cocaine possession. He was sentenced to serve 15 months in Florida prison.
- His brother was murdered in a shooting incident while he was in jail.
- Following a dispute at the basketball game, he was arrested by the authorities on the gun charges in February 2003.
- He has been diagnosed with Lupus, which is a medical condition that affects the skin. However, he has stopped the medication for the disease as he was fed up with worrying about the side effects and getting tests done to detect the side effects.
- He has shared a friendly bond with former professional footballer Edgerrin James.
- As he was pulled over by the Miami police in a suspected case of drunken driving on January 11, 2020, he failed a field sobriety test and the police also found cocaine inside of a dollar bill while he was handing over his possessions after having been taken into custody. Hence, he was charged both for driving under the influence and for cocaine possession.
- Hear more from Trick Daddy on Facebook, Twitter, and MySpace.