|Trisha Yearwood Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 19, 1964|
Trisha Yearwood is an American singer, actress, author, television personality, and celebrity chef who came to prominence with the release of a debut single titled, She’s in Love with the Boy in 1991. Thereafter, she released a number of singles including the Walkaway Joe (1992), The Song Remembers When (1993), XXX’s and OOO’s (An American Girl) (1994), and Believe Me Baby (I Lied) (1996). On the other hand, she also has a huge fan base with more than 1 million followers on Instagram, more than 2 million followers on Facebook, more than 600k followers on Twitter, and more than 100k followers on YouTube.
Patricia Lynn Yearwood
Monticello, Georgia, United States
Owasso, Oklahoma, United States
Trisha graduated with an associate’s degree in Business from Young Harris College. Thereafter, she had joined the University of Georgia but left it after a semester.
In 1985, she joined the Belmont College and attained a degree in Music Business.
Singer, Actress, Author, Television Personality, Celebrity Chef
- Father – Jack Howard Yearwood (Banker)
- Mother – Gwendolyn Yearwood (School Teacher)
- Siblings – Beth Bernard (Older Sister) (Singer)
Trisha is represented by William Morris Endeavor.
Country, Country Pop, Adult Contemporary
Trisha has released her music with various labels such as MCA Nashville, Big Machine, RCA Nashville, and Gwendolyn.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
91 kg or 200.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Trisha has dated –
- Christopher Latham (1987-1991)
- Robert Reynolds (1994-1999)
- Garth Brooks (2002-Present) – They got married to one another on December 13, 2005. She is the stepmother of Taylor Mayne Pearl (b. 1992), August Anna (b. 1994), and Allie Colleen Brooks (b. 1996).
Race / Ethnicity
- Curvaceous physique
- Curly blonde hair
Trisha has appeared in commercials for various brands such as Revlon‘s Wild Heart Perfume (1995).
Trisha Yearwood Favorite Things
- Comfort Food Recipe – Citrus Desserts, Cornbread Casserole, Veggie Burgers, Mashed Potatoes, Chicken Fettuccine, Brunswick Stew, Christmas Cookies, Cornbread Dressing, Potato Salad, Nut Brittle, Mushroom Risotto, French Fries, Macaroni and Cheese
Source – Taste Of Home
Trisha Yearwood Facts
- She found an interest in music at a very early age and also appeared in various church events, talent shows, and musicals.
- Trisha worked as an intern with MTM Records before getting appointed as a full-time employee.
- It was her now-husband, Garth Brooks who helped her build upon her incredible vocals ability.
- Her debut self-titled studio album, which featured the track She’s in Love with the Boy skyrocketed to the #1 place on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart.
- Trisha is a well-known celebrity cook who has hosted the show Trisha’s Southern Kitchen since April 2012. As of August 2018, 128 episodes had been aired. Besides that, her incredible recipes are constantly talked about by the media.
- From 1991 until 2019, she has released 14 hit albums.
- She has won 3 Grammy Awards along with 17 various American Music Awards.
- In 2012, she was inducted into the “Country Music Hall of Fame.”
Featured Image By U.S. Navy Petty Officer 1st Class Chad J. McNeeley / Wikimedia / Public Domain