|Tulip Joshi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 11, 1979|
|Spouse||Captain Vinod Nair|
Tulip Joshi is an Indian actress who is predominantly known for her work in the Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, and Telugu language films.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Tulip attended Jamnabai Narsee School.
Then, she went on to enroll at Mithibai College of Arts Chauhan Institute Of Science, And Amrutben Jivanlal College Of Commerce And Economics and graduated with a major in food science and chemistry.
She also attended Hindi and acting lessons at Feroz Khan’s studio.
- Father – Kishore Joshi
- Mother – Zabel Haykian
- Siblings – Selphi Joshi (Sister), Monalisa Bedi (Sister)
- Others – Rajat Bedi (Brother-In-Law) (Actor, Television Producer, Entrepreneur, Stuntman)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tulip has dated –
- Captain Vinod Nair
Race / Ethnicity
- Raised eyebrows
- Chiseled jawline
- Lean physical appearance
Tulip has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- Tata Sky
Tulip Joshi Facts
- She was born and brought up in Mumbai by a Hindu Brahmin Gujarati father and an Armenian Christian mother.
- In a post that she uploaded to her Instagram account in September 2016, Tulip mentioned that she was baptized a Christian but follows Hinduism.
- Her sister Monalisa is married to well-known actor Rajat Bedi.
- In the year 2000, Tulip entered the 2000 Femina Miss India beauty contest.
- She was discovered while attending as a friend of the bride at filmmaker Aditya Chopra‘s wedding. While there, Aditya’s family asked her to attend an audition. After that, she was cast in their film Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai as Anjali Sharma alongside the likes of Uday Chopra.
- Initially, she was credited in the industry under the moniker of “Sanjana” and continued to be known under the name until her 6th film.
- Prior to entering the film industry, Tulip was not fluent in Hindi.
Featured Image By Tulip Joshi / Instagram