|Rajat Bedi Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Hair Color||Salt and Pepper|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Rajat Bedi is an Indo-Canadian film actor, television producer, entrepreneur, and stuntman. He has been cast in movies such as Koi… Mil Gaya, Vaah! Life Ho Toh Aisi!, Khamoshh… Khauff Ki Raat, Rakht, The Hero: Love Story of a Spy, Life Mein Kabhie Kabhiee, Maa Tujhhe Salaam, Jaani Dushman: Ek Anokhi Kahani, International Khiladi, Rocky – The Rebel, The Train, 2001: Do Hazaar Ek, Chor Machaaye Shor, Woh Tera Naam Tha, Yeh Dil Aashiqanaa, Wah Tera Kya Kehna, Jaggu Dada, Partner, Border Hindustan Ka, Ab Ke Baras, Jodi No.1, and Ansh: The Deadly Part.
Rajat Narendra Bedi
Rajat Bedi, Raj Singh Bedi
Film Actor, Television Producer, Entrepreneur, Stuntman
- Father – Narendra Bedi (Director)
- Mother – Veena Bedi (Costume Designer, Writer)
- Siblings – Manek Bedi (Brother) (Actor, Producer), Ila Bedi Dutta (Sister) (Writer)
- Others – Rajinder Singh Bedi (Paternal Grandfather) (Urdu Writer and Screenwriter), Rajkumar Bedi (Uncle) (Director), Zabel Joshi (nee Haykian) (Mother-In-Law), Tulip Joshi (Sister-In-Law) (Actor)
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Rajat Bedi has dated –
- Monalisa Bedi – He is married to Monalisa Bedi and they have 2 children – a son named Vivaan and a daughter named Vera.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
- Tall stature
- Imposing physique
Rajat Bedi Facts
- He played the role of Inspector Rajat Bedi in the Bollywood mystery film 2001: Do Hazaar Ek in 1998. His co-stars for the project included Dimple Kapadia, Jackie Shroff, and Tabu.
- Rajat Bedi was cast as Raj Saxena in the 2003 Hindi-language science fiction film Koi… Mil Gaya (also known as KMG), starring Hrithik Roshan and Preity Zinta.
- Co-starring alongside Zayed Khan, Isha Sharvani, and Minissha Lamba, Rajat appeared as Anthony D’Silva in the action-drama film Rocky – The Rebel in 2006. It is a remake of the Telugu film Raghavendra.
- After shifting to Richmond, British Columbia, Canada in 2008, he started his own construction business called Kraftsmen Horsham Construction LTD.
- In September 2021, a man was hit by Rajat Bedi’s car in suburban Andheri and he later succumbed to his injuries.
Featured Image by Rajat Bedi / Instagram