|Udit Arora Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||February 23, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Udit Arora is an Indian actor who is known for his appearance as Saurav in Jamtara: Sabka Number Ayega.
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Udit completed his studies at U.P. Kirana Seva Samiti Vidyalaya, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. Later, he went on to attain his bachelor’s degree in Economics with Honors from Delhi University.
- Father – Praveen Arora
- Mother – Shaily Arora
- Siblings – Aditi Arora (Sister)
Udit is represented by Aanchal Talreja of Bling! Entertainment Solutions.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
79 kg or 174 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- His lean and towering physical appearance
Udit has appeared in the commercials for several brands such as –
Udit Arora Facts
- For 3 years of his college life, he did both street and stage plays.
- In 2015, Udit relocated to Mumbai where he joined “The Surnai Theater Group”.
- The earliest post that Udit uploaded to his Instagram account was on May 23, 2016.
- Udit made his debut theatrical film appearance as Ketan in The Zoya Factor in 2019, alongside the likes of Sonam Kapoor Ahuja and Dulquer Samaan.
- He made his first TV show appearance as Udit Sharma in The Test Case in 2018.
- His film and television credits include Bombay Begums, Inside Edge, and Crash Course.
- Udit was cast as Saurav in Jamtara: Sabka Number Ayega in 2020, alongside the likes of actors Amit Sial, Sparsh Srivastav, and Monika Panwar.
Featured Image By Udit Arora / Instagram