|Upasana Kamineni Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 20, 1989|
Upasana Kamineni is an Indian entrepreneur and media personality who is the vice-chairperson of Apollo Foundation and Chief Editor of B Positive magazine.
Upasana Kamineni Konidela
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Upasana studied at The Hyderabad Public School, Begumpet, before going on to attend Mayo College Girls’ School. Further, she went on to enroll for Villa Marie Degree College for Women.
She enrolled at the Regent’s University London in the past, from where she graduated with a Master of Business Administration degree in Global Business Management. Then, she went on to attend Harvard Business School‘s YPO/Harvard 2020 Presidents’ Program.
Entrepreneur, Media Personality
- Father – Anil Kamineni (Founder of KEI Group)
- Mother – Shobana Kamineni (President at Confederation of Indian Industry, Executive Vice-chairperson of Apollo Hospitals)
- Siblings – Puansh Kamineni (Brother), Anushpala Kamineni (Brother)
- Others – Prathap C. Reddy (Maternal Grandfather) (Recipent of the Padma Vibhushan award), Chiranjeevi (Father-In-Law) (Veteran Film Actor)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Upasana has dated –
- Ram Charan (2011-Present) – Upasana Kamineni and Ram Charan met one another at a sports club 6 years prior to their wedding date in 2012. It was not until 2011, that they began dating. During that time, they would meet regularly in the sports club and would often fight alot. By the end of December 2011, the couple got engaged and later, got married on June 14, 2012. In December 2022, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together. In June 2023, they were blessed with a baby girl named Klin Kaara Konidela.
Race / Ethnicity
- Her raised eyebrows
- Wide smile
Through her social media, Upasana has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Audi India.
Upasana Kamineni Facts
- Growing up, Upasana suffered from obesity.
- She is a non-vegetarian.
- In July 2008, Kamineni founded the holistic learning well-being program Ur.life. The same year, she became the Vice Chairperson of the Apollo Foundation.
- She started working as the managing director for Family Health Plan Insurance at TPA Limited.
- Upasana is a philanthropy ambassador for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana for the WWF-India since October 2019.
- In 2019, Upasana was presented with the Mahatma Award 2022 For “Excellence in Social Good”.
- She is close friends with fashion designers Anamika Khanna, Abu Jani, Sandeep Khosla, and Tarun Tahiliani.
- Upasana is best friends with actress Tamannaah. She even gifted her a giant crystal ring in the past.
- She has a pet dog and also has a pet horse named Daisy.
Featured Image By Upasana Kamineni / Instagram