|Isabella Sermon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||July 8, 2006|
Isabella Sermon is a British actress who rose to fame for her portrayal of Maisie Lockwood in Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom in 2018, alongside the likes of various well-known actors including Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Rafe Spall, and Justice Smith.
England, United Kingdom
- Siblings – Isabella has 2 brothers and 1 sister.
Isabella is represented by Curtis Brown.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Rosy cheeks
- She has 2 beauty spots on her neck and 2 beauty spots on her right cheek.
Isabella Sermon Facts
- She was brought up in England.
- Sermon made her debut theatrical film appearance as Maisie Lockwood in Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom in 2018. She was cast alongside the likes of various well-known stars including Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Rafe Spall, Justice Smith, Daniella Pineda, and James Cromwell.
- In 2020, Isabella was announced as part of the cast of Jurassic World: Dominion (2022), alongside the likes of actor Bryce Dallas Howard, Chris Pratt, and Sam Neill.
- In the past, Isabella was interviewed on the YouTube channel Flickering Myth.
Featured Image By Isabella Sermon / Instagram