|Valerie Teresa Thomas Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||April 2, 1999|
Valerie Teresa Thomas is an Indonesian actress who is best known for starring in several films such as 13: The Haunted (2018), Simfoni luar biasa (2017), King (2011), and Susah Sinyal (2009). She is also known for starring in several shows such as Yang Masih di Bawah Umur in 2012. Valerie is also noted to be the second child of actor and model, Jeremy Thomas. She has a huge fan following with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
Valerie Teresa Thomas
Valerie studied at the British School Jakarta. Later, she enrolled for a degree in Political Science at Goldsmiths, University of London.
- Father – Jeremy Thomas (Actor, Model)
- Mother – Ina Thomas
- Siblings – Axel Matthew Thomas (Older Brother) (Actor, Designer, Entrepreneur)
Valerie is represented by Creative Power Management.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Valerie has dated –
- Rafi Haikal – Valerie seems to be dating Rafi Haikal, the son of politician Zulkifli Hasan. The two have also shared several romantic pictures often referring to each other as “Boo”. They had even started a company called Project Bhinneka in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often prefers to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
Through her social media, Valerie has endorsed several brands such as –
- Sephora Indonesia
Valerie has also served as an ambassador for Adidas Indonesia.
Best Known For
- Starring in several films such as 13: The Haunted (2018), Simfoni luar biasa (2017), King (2011), and Susah Sinyal (2009)
- Being the daughter of actor and model, Jeremy Thomas
Valerie made her debut theatrical film appearance as Michelle in the family sports drama film, King, in 2009.
First TV Show
She made first TV show appearance as Mila in Yang Masih di Bawah Umur in 2012.
Valerie trains at the gym and also prefers to work out outdoors. She can often be seen performing several exercises such as weighted squats as well as sled exercises to boost her stamina. She also works hard on increasing the intensity of her cardio sessions especially while running.
Valerie Teresa Thomas Favorite Things
- Food – Salad, Chicken Breast
- Singer – Ariana Grande
- Beach – Brighton Beach, New York City, New York
- Movies – The ones that have American actor Johnny Depp
- OTP (One True Pairing) – Mom (Ina Thomas) & Dad (Jeremy Thomas)
- Beauty Trend – The “Double Braided” hairstyle
Source – YouTube
Valerie Teresa Thomas Facts
- Valerie was born and brought up in Jakarta and later, she moved to London.
- In the past, she co-founded the foundation, Project Bhinneka. It helps preserve heritage through art.
- She is a huge football fan.
- If she could possess a superpower, it would be the ability to read people’s minds.
- Her preferred place to be is the beach.
- South African supermodel Candice Swanepoel is one of her female crushes.
- The 3 things that annoy her the most are when people make noises while they chew their food, when people don’t have a firm handshake, and when people don’t tend to her calls especially when she is excited.
- American actor Johnny Depp would be the one she would want to star alongside in a Hollywood film.
- She enjoyed watching The Cleveland Show (2009-2013).
- Valerie does not prefer to smudge on too much makeup.
- In 2016, she founded her very own lipstick brand, Val x Sephora. Each shade is named after a woman from her family. However, as of 2018, the lipsticks were only sold online.
- Her preferred choice of footwear is sneakers and wedges.
- Denim jackets, jogger pants, and a fedora hat are her goto fashion items.
- She prefers to carry a handbag over a clutch.
- Follow Valerie Teresa Thomas on Instagram.
Featured Image by Valerie Teresa Thomas / Instagram