|Rafi Haikal Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||Unknown|
|Girlfriend||Valerie Teresa Thomas|
Rafi Haikal is an Indonesian socialite and actor who is distinguished as the son of highly regarded politician Zulkifli Hasan. He is also noted for starring in film Arwah Tumbal Nyai: part Nyai in 2018. Rafi also made headlines when word spread that he was dating actress Valerie Teresa Thomas. He has a huge fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Muhammad Rafi Haikal
Rafi divides his time between the United States and Indonesia.
In 2016, Rafi graduated from the Jakarta Intercultural School. Later, he went on to pursue a degree in Architecture from a university in New York, United States.
- Father – Zulkifli Hasan (Politician)
- Mother – Soraya Mohamad Ali
- Siblings – Futri Zulya Savitri (Older Sister), Farras Nugraha (Older Brother) (Businessman), Zita Anjani (Older Sister) (Businesswoman)
- Others – Hasan (Paternal Grandfather), Siti Zaenab (Paternal Grandmother)
Rafi manages his career himself.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Rafi has dated –
- Valerie Teresa Thomas – Actress Valerie Teresa Thomas and Rafi were at first rumored to be dating as they used to often post intimate pictures to their social media accounts. However, in 2018, Valerie finally confirmed the rumors about their dating life and also spoke about knowing each other ever since they were in elementary school.
Race / Ethnicity
Long curly hair
Rafi has endorsed several brands through his social media accounts such as Uniqlo Indonesia.
Best Known For
- Being the youngest son of politician Zulkifli Hasan and Soraya Mohamad Ali
- Starring in the film Arwah Tumbal Nyai: part Nyai in 2018
- Dating actress Valerie Teresa Thomas
He made his theatrical film debut as Firman in the horror movie Arwah Tumbal Nyai: part Nyai in 2018.
Rafi Haikal Facts
- He was born and brought up in Indonesia and he later moved to New York to pursue a degree in architecture.
- Since an early age, Rafi had always shown an interest in art.
- In the past, he co-founded the company Project Bhinneka with actress Valerie Teresa Thomas. The project began in New York with the objective to get the Indonesian youth that lived abroad to come together and help preserve their culture and heritage.
- His paternal grandparents were farmers who lived in Pisang village in Penengahan, South Lampung. However, his father’s determination to attain success despite peer pressure led his family to a wealthier future.
- Rafi is the youngest son of the 2014 elected chairman for the People’s Consultative Assembly, Zulkifli Hasan.
- Visit his official website @ projectbhinneka.com.
- Follow Rafi on Instagram.
Featured Image by Rafi Haikal / Instagram