|Vannessa Vasquez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 21, 1983|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Vannessa Vasquez is an Emmy-nominated American actress, producer, and activist who is well-known for her work in East Los High (2013), The Brave (2017), and The Fix (2019).
Galveston, Texas, United States
Vannessa divides her time between Houston and Los Angeles.
Vannessa took up theater and psychology at the University of Houston, from where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in social sciences and liberal arts.
According to sources, Vannessa received a scholarship to attend Stella Adler Academy.
Actress, Producer, Activist
- Mother – Mona Garza
Vannessa is represented by Buchwald, DePaz Management, and attorney Emily Downs.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Vannessa has Mexican ancestry.
- Well-toned physical appearance
- Plush lips
Vannessa Vasquez Facts
- She was brought up in Richmond, Texas.
- Until the age of 10, Vannessa was raised by her single mother and grandmother. Then, she spent the next 8 years with her mother and step-father before relocating to Mexico in search of her biological father whom she found and has worked on building a strong bond with him.
- Vannessa was just 6 years old when she began taking an interest in acting and performing skits for her family.
- While in middle school and high school, Vannessa took up dance and theatre.
- Vannessa is the first in her family to have had the opportunity to study.
- After completing college, Vannessa fled to Hollywood to follow her passion for acting due to an unhealthy relationship. Her first job there was as a waitress at Mel’s diner, which was just across the street from the Stella Adler Academy, where she later enrolled.
- She is the founder of the clothing brand Ascension Apparel.
- One of the earliest posts that Vannessa uploaded to her Instagram account was on July 12, 2016.
- She has a pet dog named Toby.
- In the past, Vannessa joined IGNITE National as one of their spokespersons.
- She is a member of the sorority Sigma Lambda Gamma.
- Vannessa is trained in the dance style of bachata, salsa, cumbia, merengue, and hip-hop.
- She can fluently speak Spanish.
- Vannessa was named “Top 10 Latinas making waves in Hollywood” by Alegria Magazine in 2014. Later, in 2016 she was listed as one of the top 8 leading ladies by TV y Novelas Magazine.
Featured Image By Vannessa Vasquez / Instagram