|Vinny Arora Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 28, 1991|
Vinny Arora is an Indian actress who gained recognition after appearing on the small screen playing the roles of Urmi in Aathvaan Vachan (2008), Gayatri in Maat Pitaah Ke Charnon Mein Swarg (2009), Satya in Hum Hain Na (2014) and Juhi Sethi in Laado – Veerpur Ki Mardani (2018). She has also starred in movies including the award-winning Dhanak (2016).
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Siblings – Vicky Arora (Brother) (Actor)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Dheeraj Dhoopar (2009-Present) – Vinny got introduced to actor Dheeraj Dhoopar in 2009 on the sets of Maat Pitaah Ke Charnon Mein Swarg. She tied the knot with him on November 16, 2016, in Delhi.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Sharp features
- Moles below the lips on the right side of her face
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as the Sonata Watches Wedding Collection.
Vinny Arora Favorite Things
- The Reason For Her Laughter – Her husband
- Means To Fitness – Yoga
- Traits In Her Husband That She Admires The Most – His attempt to always keep life interesting, For being the craziest, funniest and most amazing person that he is
- Belief – Whoever said diamonds are a girl’s best friend never had a pet dog
Vinny Arora Facts
- She began working at the age of 16 and she debuted with Kasturi.
- She has landed several notable roles in the past and she has been a part of numerous leading entertainment channels including Star Plus, Sony TV, Colors TV, and Life OK.
- Vinny and her husband were offered Nach Baliye, however, due to time constraints, they were not able to take part. Dheeraj Dhoopar was shooting for Kundali Bhagya at that time for around 12 hours each day along with Vinny being too busy as well.
Featured Image by Bb Entertainment / YouTube / CC BY 3.0