|Viveca Paulin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 24, 1969|
Viveca Paulin is a popular Swedish auctioneer and actress who has made appearances in several hit films such as Money Talks (1997) and A Night at the Roxbury (1998). She had also produced a film titled Nail Polish in 2006. She is also the founder of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art’s Contemporary Friends.
Viveca Birgitta Paulin
Askim, Göteborg och Bohus län, Sweden
New York, United States
Viveca graduated from Pomona College in Claremont, California with a Bachelor’s degree in Art History in 1991.
Auctioneer, Actress, Producer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Viveca has dated –
- Will Ferrell (1995-Present) – Actor Will Ferrell and Viveca met back in 1995 while attending acting classes. They had begun dating shortly after that but their relationship did not last long as Will had been selected to join Saturday Night Live where he met another woman and began dating her. Later, Viveca and Will got back together and started dating each other once again. They got married on August 12, 2000, and thereafter had 3 children, the eldest being Magnus Paulin Ferrell (b. March 7, 2004), then Mattias Paulin Ferrell (b. December 30, 2006), and Axel Paulin Ferrell (b. January 23, 2010).
Race / Ethnicity
She has Swedish ancestry.
Viveca has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
Being an auctioneer and actor who had made an appearance in A Night at the Roxbury
Viveca made her theatrical film debut as an auctioneer in the comedy movie Money Talks in 1997.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as an auctioneer on the comedy-crime series Martial Law in 1998.
Viveca Paulin Facts
- Paulin shares a greater interest in the history of art.
- Her first job as an auctioneer after she graduated was at a large-scale American auction house known as Butterfield & Butterfield.
- In 2013, she had also founded the Los Angeles County Museum of Art’s Contemporary Friends in order to introduce more artists to the LACMA’s art collection.
- Her third son Axel Paulin Ferrell was born a few hours after she had made an appearance alongside Will on The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien. The couple also performed a cover song titled Free Bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd.
- In 2017, Viveca and Will funded a scholarship program at the University of Southern California dedicated to women’s soccer.
- Viveca doesn’t have any official social media account.
Featured Image by The White House / Flickr / Public Domain